Adopt Me? Part 5

Chapter 44

Amanda's Dad's pov

(I'm giving him a name. It's Larry.)

I got in the car and started driving. Then I started thinking.

"Cory isn't that stupid." I mumbled. I started thinking then saw Cory get in his car. I followed him and he went to someone's house. I have no ideas whose. I peeked in and saw him, Maya, The Matthews, and two other boys. But where is Amanda?

Shawn's pov

In order to get custody of Amanda, she needed to agree and so did her father. We went to Lucas' house and Amanda, Emmi, and Auggie came down.

"Alright, we need to get custody of Amanda, if she wants to be adopted by us." I announced. Everyone looked at Amanda.

"I don't want to leave my family." she mumbled.

"Like they left you?" Emmi asked shocked.

"But I'm not a leaver. Like-" she started.

"Me?" a voice said. We all turned around. Who is that?

"Nick!?" Amanda asked.

What!?

"Yep, Amanda go. Move on, we're not good for you." he said.

"But you're my family." she said.

"Use to be." he said.

"What?" she asked.

"Go with them, Trust me, just sign the paper and give it to me. I can get the signature." he said.

"How can we trust you?" Katy asked.

"You just have to." he said. We all looked at each other, then Amanda.

"Trust him." she nodded. SHe signed the paper and I handed it to him.

"Amanda knows where I'll put it." he said. We nodded.

"Until then, keep her safe from Larry. He's coming for her and out for revenge. And he's got a partner." he said.

"Who?" I asked. He looked at Emmi.

"Her stepmom." he said.

Our eyes went wide.  

A/N: Ok, so I think that'll be it for the Adopt Me? parts.

Also my Google docs right now isn't working :( this was the only document I can get up right now. And it's 70 pages. So I can get this up and not The Switch? Thanks Google.

I'm still working on getting it up though so don't worry.

ALSO! INVISIBLE SISTER IS ON TONIGHT! AND GIRL MEETS RAH RAH! THOSE ARE MY FRIDAY NIGHT PLANS!!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

Q: Should I do more Lucaya in the book?