Chapter 7:Let Your Dreams Be Bigger Than Your Fears.

*Cameo's POV*

Hannah, Lauren, and I danced, jumped, thrust, and bounced our 'rock fingers' to the sky all night to The Summer Set, The Downtown Fiction, Hit The Lights, and then to All Time Low. It was so much fun laughing, singing, screaming out lyrics, clapping, making new friends, and trying to help Hannah keep rhythm with everyone else. You better believe we were all sweaty and worn out after the show though. I'll sure never forget this show though, especially All Time Low's set.

They worked the crowd, talking, going into it and dancing, and even encouraging people to crowd surf. It was really exciting to see Alex in his mojo with Zach and Jack. But Rian didn't look to happy up there tonight. I wondered what was up with him but I didn't let that distract me from Alex. During most of his set I noticed he'd look this way, and occasionally he'd steal some eye contact and we'd smile at each other. Every time my face would turn red.

After the show Hannah bought a new The Downtown Fiction shirt, and Lauren loaded up on waters. But, as told, we waited on the right corner of the stage for Alex to finish taking pictures and talking to all their fans.

"Hi." Goosebumps shot up my arms when I heard him whisper in my ear from behind. I jumped at the noise and yet smirked as I turned my head to look up at him.

"Hey." I blushed and gave him a hug, my arms still wrapping around his waist. "It was a great show." I added as I was letting go, a bit more confidence growing in me.  

"Did you see how crazy that crowd was.! AMAZING!" Hannah cheered throwing her fists in the air as we left the venue. Alex chuckled and I felt an arm drape over my shoulders.  

"Enjoy the show?" I looked up and Zach was wiggling his eyebrows at me while he draped his other arm over Lauren. Of course, he was wearing no shirt. His skin was warm and sticky, it reminded me of rain water. Lauren rolled her eyes at him but played the part.

"Yeah it was fun. You could've done better though." She shrugged, trying to hold back a smile. Zach faked heartbreak.  

"I'm hurt, and ashamed! How can I possibly play another note ever again knowing I'm no good.?" He grinned down at her and she giggled.  

We all walked to my car and I unlocked and opened the back seat to get our bathing suits. When I passed them out between Hannah, Lauren, and myself, the guys looked confused.

"What are those for?" Rian asked, rather rudely if someone had asked me.

"Swimming. The beach is right there, and it's not cold outside. Not to mention we've been dying to go since we got here five hours ago. I could go on and on, the list is endless." I smirked and Hannah ran to one of the many lined up portta potties to change. "So?"

Rian shook his head no while he looked at Zach for some support. Zach gave Rian a pleading "please" gaze and eventually Rian gave in and turned to Jack for backup now. This went on with Rian and each of the guys until they all said they'd come, and he was alone. He slumped his shoulders and went to the bus, slamming the door behind him, making me flinch at the noise. Hostile people scared me.

Hannah came back out in her shorts and purple floral printed bathing suit smiling. "Come on slow poke Joe!" She called, waving us to hurry up and change as she walked over to us again. I looked back at the boys and it was Jack who broke the smiling silence.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm sure glad I brought my bathing suit." He patted Zach and Alex on the shoulders and ran to the bus, both the guys following quickly behind. I ran with Lauren to the portta potties and we changed too. I was jittery the whole time and just couldn't help it.