Chapter 11: Exits and Entrances

*Hannah's POV*

When Cameo got off the phone I tackled her from around the corner and we toppled to the floor. Granted, I was making hissing cat noises, but it just added to the laughter.

"What are you doing?" She asked in between giggles.

"We're celebrating!" I chanted and Levi ran from the porch to our floor party and jumped on Cameo's face to lick her.

"You were eavesdropping?!" She bucked herself up and use all her power to roll me over on my back. We still couldn't stop laughing, now Levi was licking my face.

"Levi stop!" I wailed. My stomach was starting to hurt but Cameo was not relenting. "Yes but it was only because I knew you two would work things out!" I smiled up at her and she unpinned my arms.

"Levi go lay down." She commanded and he stopped and went to his bed in the living room. We looked back at each other, grinning. "Well, you're right. But, we're taking things slow and I really don't know how Rian feels about it." She shrugged and I could hear from her voice how nervous she really was about it.

"You'll be alright, you BOTH will be alright." I patted her thigh and she stood up, helping me up with her.

"Thanks." She smiled, and this time, I could see the smile touching her eyes, and I knew she was finally really happy again.

.....//......//..

*Cameo's POV*

Alex Gaskarth, the Alex Gaskarth liked me and just fessed up hours ago, about how he hasn't been able to stop thinking about me and my heart can't relax itself. I have goosebumps still and my heads off in the clouds.

Hannah and I were walking on Mickler's beach with Levi trailing along behind. The air was cool and there was almost no one here.

Tonight, we lie awake.. Again his ringtone sounded from my short's pocket. My teeth glinted off the sunlight as my smile widened when I took the phone out of my pocket.

"Mr. Gaskarth." I answered.

"Hello?" He asked cautiously.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked while I watched the waves crashing on one another.

"There's still a dinner party going on with all the bands touring with us or near us. I decided to call and see what you were doing."

I smiled at his voice and brushed some of my messy hair behind my ear. "Fun, I'm at the beach with Hannah and Levi. But you know we just talked a few hours ago?"

"How's the air?" He asked, laughing and ignoring my statement question, Levi ran over to me.

"Not too bad, it's breezy. But I wish you were here." I blushed and clipped Levi back on his leash.

"Well I miss you too Ms. Shafer." He mumbled sweetly into the phone. It gave me shivers down my spine. Funny how things just changed like that. Shows that sometimes when you don't go looking for things, the best, most unexpected,shows up.

"Cameo! Levi!" Hannah called to us, waving her arms crazily farther up. I let go of Levi's leash and he bolted to Hannah, who saw his leash and grabbed it. As I walked closer I saw Hannah was freaking out over seeing a big dead turtle skeleton.

"Uh, Alex, can I call you tomorrow or later tonight?" Hannah looked up at me and smacked her hand over her mouth.

"Yea that's alright. Call me when you can." I could still heard the happiness in his voice.

"Ok, I'll call you around eight pm my time."

"Ok, I can't wait. Have fun and tell. Hannah I said hi. Miss you."

"Miss you." I replied and we hung up.

"You guys are too cute." Hannah baby voiced as she uncovered her mouth. "But you didn't have to get off for me. If I'd known it was him you were talking to I wouldn't have ever said anything."

I shook her off. "No it's fine, Alex doesn't mind. Now what's so great about the turtle skeleton?" I asked pointing to the clean carcass.

"There's something shiny in it." We crouched down and looked in the eye, seeing what she was talking about.

"Ok, so you want the shiny thing?" She nodded enthusiastically and we studied the turtle some more. "How ya gonna get it?" She looked at me and I felt her eyes studying my face. I looked back at her and she was smirking, a glint in her eye. "What?"

"Please?" She asked when it dawned on me and my face of realization showed.

"No way am I moving turtle bones and digging through contaminated sand for some who knows what, shiny thing!" I stood up and Hannah was still crouched, batting her lashes at me. 

--------------------- 

All Time Low's band party.

*Alex's POV*

I walked back to the party when I got off the phone with Cameo and everyone could tell something had changed. Apparently I looked too happy for, "the normal guy."

"Alex, what's happening?" Andy Biersack jumped over excitedly and slammed a hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing man, just having a good day." I chuckled and we directed ourselves to the alcohol table.

"Finally with that girl?" He asked eyeing me.

"How'd you know about her? And her names Cameo." I tried to overcome my blush.

"I heard Zach talking about it with someone and then it turned into a group conversation and I happened to have heard it." He made a toothy grin and whipped his bangs from his face.

"Wow." I shook my head at we got drinks and sat on the lawn chairs set up in the hotel parking lot. "Anyway, since you know the story, she's coming to visit during tour I think. I hope anyway, and we'll see how it goes. I'm excited though." I smiled to myself and Andy laughed harder again.

"Man you got it bad."

"Got what?"

"You love her man."

I frantically shook my head. "No, I can't, it way to soon and we're starting slow and kinda over again. There's a lot going on, too much to think or start talking about love. I thought I loved Lisa once too, and I did, but look where that got me." I flicked it all off with a wave of my hand and finished off my drink.

We sat and drank for awhile, and it was like our conversation had never happened. We ended up joining the group and partied down. We cleaned up the parking lot and then traveled the party to the buses, which wasn't the smartest idea when we could've used the hotel rooms we rented out.  

Oh, life on the road.