Chapter 70: The Roller Rink.<3

*Cameo's POV*

"Hey!" I beamed at the sight of perfectly beautiful Cassadee and her loyal husband emerge on the bus behind her. I stood from the spacious kitchenette area and opened my arms for a hug.

She placed we two children that were still in their chairs down on either side of her and hugged me back, smiling a huge toothy grin. "Happy birthday." She whispered in my ear.

"Thanks, I see you cut your hair short again." We pulled back from our hug and she nodded bashfully.

Everyone seemed to be at home again together. Hugging, kissing, laughing and going over old memories together, it was nice.

The bus pulled out and we started my unknown journey to.. Well, the unknown, and it would be my last trip until the baby came.

..............//..................//...........

*After a Long Bus Trip & an Even Longer Nap..*

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Cameo! Happy Birthday to you!" Chorused me from my sleep, and everyone, Cassadee, Rian, their two beautiful girls, Zach, Lex, and now, there was Hannah, Jack, and Gabe here too?! I grinned and applauded their on key tune as I was being hauled from the bunk that I was sleeping on and directed to the kitchenette table where a stack of gifts were waiting next to eager faces for me.

"You guys.." I blushed and cursed myself inwardly for it. I've always been awkward when it comes to getting gifts and opening them in front of people, no matter who they were from. "Thank you." I mumbled as Cassadee's hands guided me to the table and moved for Hannah to sit next to me, knowing both of our awkwardness would just evaporate together and make me feel secure.

................//............//...........

*After Opening Presents, Bus Pulling Up To Destination.*

*Jack's POV*

"Hey, Cam?" She turned and saw me, hunching behind her, and my hands were slightly damp from the nerves ringing on my fingertips, as I held onto the green envelope that I had hidden in the bottom of my suitcase.

"Hey Jackie." She beamed and it took her face a moment to register to my face being nervous and her smile turned down smaller to just a smirk. "What's wrong?"

I shuffled from foot to foot and I felt like a dumb ass. This isn't me..! I wished I wasn't so nervous, but, I guess anyone in my position would be. "Nothing, I just, have something for you." I handed her the green present with shaky hands and a pinked face, and she took it a little more at ease.

"What, another vibrator?" She raised an eyebrow at me and made the tension evaporate. "Is this one pocket sized?" She joked and went to open it when Alex came in behind her and I smacked I down out of her hand instinctively.

Alex wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his hands on her enlarged stomach, and Cameo's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "JACK!" She yelled and whined at the same time. I shot down, with her and Alex's eyes fastened to me, grabbed the unopened gift and bolted past them to the front of the bus where everyone else was scattered.

......//........//......

*Alex's POV*

"What's wrong with him?" I dipped my head down to look back at Cameo questioningly and she shrugged.

"I thought he wanted to talk about something, but I guess he changed his mind." She mumbled and from the vacant look in her eyes it seemed like there was more she didn't want to tell me.

My better judgement got the best of me though, and so I let it go. Today's not about me.. Don't make it about me. I thought with a trying, nonchalant sigh, and gave her arms a squeeze. She relaxed under my touch and looked up at me. I smiled at her smile and kissed her lightly on the lips. "I came back here to find you and tell you we're here." I mumbled against her lips and her eyes snapped open wide.

"Where?" She sounded nervous but yet excited and I ruffled my hair in my own excitement.

"Come on." I received a playful smack on the chest from the back of her hand at the sight of my hopping up and down like my childhood, high school days. "Lets get you and our fetus out there."

.....//........//.....

*Cameo's POV*

I groaned in some of my excitement. Where are we? "You're not calling it a fetus now too are you?" I still couldn't help but smirk at him as his face turned red and he rubbed my tummy with a grin.

"Not my fault that's what everyone's calling it. You refuse to decide on a name."

"WE." I insinuated and shook him away.

"Alright, let's go." He took my clammy, nervous hand in his and led me swiftly as my swollen feet would allow, out of the bus and down the four steps, to see the group we'd arrived with.. And more.

"Mom?" My jaw dropped and I looked over at Alex, who was grinning ear to ear and covering his mouth with my hand, still laced in his, and waiting for a bigger reaction out of me.

.......//.......//........

*Alex's POV*

"SURPRISE!" Her mom started and we all joined in the yell. She giggled and clenched onto my hand tighter with giddiness.

"Thank you!" She called when the claps died down and was pulled away from my clutches and into the throng of friends and family that were waiting to hug, kiss, and say hello to her and everyone else there.

"You did good Al." My dad came over and clapped a hand on my shoulder.

I chuckled and watched the group mingling in front of the real surprise, the building we were I front of that she had yet to notice. "Ya think?"

"Of course! I wouldn't have you two any other way. She's going to be a great mother, and you're going to be a fantastic father. Not to mention, I'll be a great, granddad." He scratched his chin and it was then that I felt more confident and I hear the scream that got everyone silent.

"THE ROLLER SINK!" She squealed and was cradling her belly excitedly. "Seriously?!" She looked from the lit up building and back to us and Hannah came forward, happy as well.

"Deja vu." Hannah whistled and wrapped an arm around her waist and whispered something in Cameo's ear.

.......//......//......

*Hannah's POV*

"I'm gonna skate rings around you." I whispered into Cameo's ear playfully and she giggled in response, shaking her hand in my face and psh- ing me.

"Go right ahead little one." She teased back.

"So, whose ready to skate?" I turned and locked eyes with Jack, who was grinning mischievously and licked his lips at me like he was counting down a race in his head.

...//.......//.....

*Jack's POV*

Three, two, one.. I counted down and bolted for it, Hannah starting out running too when I got close enough and i instantly forgot about the awkwardness from moments ago.

Its not about me.. Not about me.