Chapter 29: The Gang Is Back!

*Cameo's POV*

It's been hours since Alex and I have called everyone to invite to the party, and we were just sitting around the house, waiting for a call back or to get ready. I looked over at the clock and it finally read 5:00pm.

"Let's take the dog for a walk." Alex mumbled, taking me up from my thoughts and leading me to the excited as ever Levi, already leashed up. When did he do that?

We walked down stairs and started following the sidewalk around the complex. "You've been really quiet since your call with Kellin."

I shrugged, holding Levi's leash tight. "I just know how crazy the shows usually get, and Im worried about getting kicked out. I'm trying not to think too much about it though."

I felt Alex rub my back and I looked up at him smiling gently. "We'll talk to the guys when they get here."

---------------- 

*Jacks POV* 

 Hannah and I had the longest flight ever, meeting up with Matt (manager) when we finally got off. The whole thing had been stupid and hectic and Hannah ended up alone in first class somehow! How do I always end up alone?

Anyways when we got off Matt, Hannah, and I all caught a cab and started to Cameo's.

-------------- 

*Kellin's POV*

"Alright we're out guys!" I tried calling for the fifth time on the bus. We were traveling through Colorado for our tour and we didn't have another show for the next three days, so we were ready to party! "Gabe! Get your pixie ass over here!" I yelled, cupping my hands on either side of my face to get louder. Jesse smacked Gabe on the back of the neck and laughed as he ran past and off the bus to Cameo and Alex's apartment complex parking lot. Justin was groaning when only Jesse came off, and Jack was slacking with Gabe.

"Kellin! What the hell! Get your band under control!" Justin yelled jokingly. I broke out into a smile and flicked him off for the lack of words that I could come up with at the time.

"Gabe! Lets go! Jack, get the fuck out!" Jesse yelled, poking his head back in the bus to see me yanking Gabe and Jack out by the necks of their shirts.

"Woah, daddy Quinn coming to the rescue."

---------------- 

*Nick's POV* (singer of ARTTM)

We pulled up noisily into the complex all piled into our first van we ever started touring in back when we were a band. We were all skied to get a secretive call from Alex to surprise Cameo. "Yo, is this it Nick?" Eric (bass player) leaned in from the back seat and asked astonished.

"I'm guessing so."

"Let's go then!" He called excitedly and popped out of the car.

------------------ 

*Cameo's POV*

We got back in the door after the walk and I ran to our room to do my makeup and fix my hair with pinning my long bangs back neatly as possible with bobby-pins. Alex stayed around in the living room, doing whatever, when I was almost done with my makeup and someone knocked on the door. I heard Alex walking to answer the door so I just took my time with my, trying, I don't give a fuck, attitude, and kept doing my makeup.

.......//....//... 

*Kellin's POV*

We looked at Cameo's text and found her apartment, B121. Getting our jitters set in, I knocked and started to wait but stupid ass Jack decided he couldn't wait and tried jiggling the doorknob to hurry either one of them along faster.

"Hold on! Relax!" We heard Alex call from inside and I smacked Jack's arm hard to get him to knock it off.

"Sorry Alex." I apologized when Alex opened the door and looked at us confused.

...........//......//.... 

*Cameo's POV*

"Hey babe?" Alex called from the living room. I was finishing my mascara when I heard a door open and then the bathroom door crack open next to me. I jumped when I leaned in closer to the mirror to look at what had opened the door when Kellin popped in screaming.

"KELLIN QUINN!!!!" I screeched, jumping and swiping my mascara brush up against my eyebrow and up my forehead. "What the hell?!" I yelled back at him through laughter.

"Surprise!" He laughed and Jack slid under his legs smiling up at me. Justin pushed past both if them with Jesse and Gabe shyly poked his head up on Kellin's shoulder.

"Surprise? I knew you guys were coming. This whole thing was your idea!" I was still smiling, astonished, and the guys were all laughing.

"That's beside the point." Jesse commented and I rolled my eyes.

"Where's my hug?" Kellin demanded, fake pouting and opening his arms for me. I ended up hugging them all before being able to get back to taking the mascara off my face.

-----------------------

*Hannah's POV*

"Food!" I groaned when my stomach growled at the protest to go on not eating while we drove to my cousins.

"What are you complaining about?" Matt asked sarcastically.

I fake glared at him and turned to Jack with a puppy dog pleading face. "Pwease Jack?" I jutted out my bottom lip and batting my lashes. He smirked at me and when my face never faultered, his did.

"Nope. We're almost there, ten minutes." He nodded for me to stop looking at him and I sucked my teeth.

"But, but, the Mc of the Donald's is calling my name!" I cried out over dramatically, flailing my arms out infringement of me and momentarily distracting our cab driver.

"And thy Taco of thy Bell is calling me for some fine ass burritos but its NOT going to happen." He replied, just as over dramatic.

I looked at him and then to Matt. Matt's face was priceless sitting against the window, looking at the two of us. I couldn't help but laugh at Matt's face obnoxiously. "Fine! We'll wait." I finished and sighed into my seat, controlling my laughter and calming down again.

------------------ 

*Nick's POV*

"Nick!" Cameo screamed as she pounced on me, tears falling down her face in waterfall amounts. I wrapped my arms around my best friend and hugged her close. "I missed you!" She mumbled into my shoulder.

"I missed you too chicka." I swung her around before finally letting her feet touch the floor. "Texts and chats have done no justice."

She laughed and unlatched herself from my body before reciprocating hugs to Eric, Andrew, and Justin. "Hey guys." She beamed at all of us and believe me, we all smiled just as happily back.

"What, no love for us?" Justin was slouched on the couch, the rest of Sleeping with Sirens chilling around inside too.

"Hey guys." Andrew started the awkward greeting. We all started introducing when Alex came in the room.

"Alex!" Eric echoed, walking over and encasing Alex in one of those weird, bro hugs. We all said hey to Alex, who put a jar out on the kitchen bar.

"What's that for?" I asked nodding to the empty jar. Alex smiled at Cameo who was busy talking to Gabe.

"You'll see."