Chapter 19: There's A Ghost, In This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All Of You

*Hannah's POV*

When I saw Cameo and she saw me finally, we had a huge freak out and I could feel the happiness radiating off the two of us.

"Did you miss me?" I smiled, squinting my eyes dramatically as I did so.

"Well duh!" She chimed and wrapped her arms around my neck happily.

"What's been happening? Zach called and said you needed some girl time maybe. So fill me in." I patted her hands loosening around my neck and we sat on the kitchenette tables.

Then we went through the whole thing. How she was feeling about Alex and Rian and the whole tour, how having Levi there was becoming too much and she called her mom and they met halfway at some point to give her Levi to watch for the rest of tour, how she'd missed me and was having fun but, how sometimes she's feel weird and not herself. She told me about how she missed me and what happened during the past show and that Alex was in the hospital because of it, and lastly how he hadn't told his mom that her and him were together.

"Wow." Was also could say at first. We were both sitting cross legged on her bunk and staring at each other with our jaws dropped by the time all the story telling had finished.

"Yep, it has been a long, weird time, and an awkward first parent meet and greet." She sighed and I did too, pushing my bangs up from my face.

"Whelp, you got me now." I managed, trying to lighten the mood. I could see the bags forming under her eyes and it made me sad for her.

"That, has been one of the few fer sure positive things so far." She smiled cheekily and leaned back on her pillows. "So how long are you staying?"

"I'm packed for a few weeks."

Cameo victory air pumped and we laughed goofily. "Yay! Tour sisstas!" She finger snapped in a Z formation. "Does Zach know your here?"

I shook my head and she clapped excitedly like a five year old. "Why?" I asked cautiously. Every time I've known her to get so excited that she claps quickly like that, I know it's because something's up.

"Let's go to the hospital!" She declared, of course ignoring me, and three herself on me, making us topple from her bunk to the floor with a loud thud. She was cutting off my breathing circulation, but not like she'd care if I told her. She lucked my cheek like a dog and I hissed at her. Yea, I never said we were normal, but this is quite a habit of ours.

.............//.....//...

*Cameo's POV*

Hannah changed to her pj's too so I wouldn't be alone in pj shorts and whatnot, and then we left. We took a rental car Matt had gotten since Alex had been in the hospital. I drove and Hannah just plugged the iPods In and chose music for us to horribly sing to on the way there.

"Shake it shake it, shake it, shake it, feel good.." We sang too loud to care and too obnoxiously to notice other people staring at us.

We stopped and picked up Panarea on the way for everyone, and when we got to the hospital at 7:30pm, visiting hours were minutes from being over. We parked, ran inside, up the elevator, and slid on our socks to Alex's door.

I let ourselves in and Jack was now sitting on the couch by the window. He saw us first and jumped up gleefully. "Hannah!" He screamed, and I walked in at her heels shaking the two big Panarea bags. "Food!" He yelled even louder and let Hannah go immediately from their bear hug.