Chapter 34: Six Feet Under The Stars.

*Cameo's POV*

"Hello?" I picked up my insistant ringing phone that was charging next to me and looked at the alarm clock next to me. 3:00am? What the fuck? I groaned and heard laughing before Hannah finally spoke into the phone.

"Camping!" I pulled the phone from my ear and turned, Alex was snoring still, soundly asleep. I breathed a sigh of relief and creeped out of the beed soundlessly, tip toeing to the kitchen and crawling in the pantry so I'd have a less likely chance of waking him.

"What about camping at 3:00am?" I asked, hopeing she'd catch my drift at how ridiculous this call was.

"We should go camping. Me, you, Alex of course, Jack, Rian and Cass, Zach, Gabe, and I ran into Lauren so I just invited her too since I knew you guys were friends and all, and she asked who was coming and so after I told her everything I'm tell you she said she'd go! So pelase say yes and let's start planning tomorrow." She took a calming breath at the end of her long idea and I sat in my dark pantry thinking about it.

"You invited Lauren?" My heart started to flutter nervously. I hadn't talked to Lauren in months unless she called about Zach. How is it Hannah and the guys leave three days after the party and Hannah suddenly runs into her? Just my luck.. I thought.

"Yeah, I think it would be cool if the three of us hungout again like old times. Plus, she keeps asking you about Zach right? So this is a perfect opportunity to get that off your back and have her just talk to him herself."

I gulped and thought about it. Lauren would be stoked, but how awkward would it be to hangout and see her again. I sighed, blowing my wavey bed head out of my eyes and still thinking. Alex is here for 12 more days, so maybe camping could be fun.

"How long would we camp for?"

"I'm thinking four days atleast, because the first day we'd get there later and just set up, then explore some, then day two we'd go do whatever, day 3 we'd hangout then party, and day four we'd be cleaning up, having one last hoo-ra, and then leaving by 4 in the afternoon."

I could tell Hannah had put a lot of thought into this whole trip, and I knew Alex would be game, the guys always liked a good old fashion bone fire party. Who knows, this could either blow up in my face, or we could all look up at our own little six feet under the stars through the trees at the end of the night.

"Fine. I'll tell Alex about it tomorrow. Since you talked to Lauren I'm guessing you talked to everyone else about it too?"

I could hear her smiling over the phone. "Maybe.."

I laughed, "Okay, well I'm in, like I said though just let me talk to Alex about it, then I'll call you and we can officially book a camp ground."

"Yay! Ok! Talk to you soon."

"Yup, thanks for the early morning call." I said sarcastically.

We hungup and I was trying to stand up when the door opened foor me and Alex was standing there, bed head and dried drool on the corner of his mouth, smiling tiredly down at me. "Were we playing hide and seek?" I smiled and reached my hand out for him to take.

"Shut up. I'm tired." He chuckled and helped me up, and we walked back to bed, where I immediately crashed.

..........//...........//.........

*Alex's POV*

"Camping?" I asked with my mouth full of Nutella covered pancakes. Cameo was bringing over another platefull for the table and sat down.