Chapter 35: "Hi Ho! Hi Ho! Camping we will go!"

*Cameo's POV*

"Lex let's go!" I called behind me as I wheeled out our suitcases to the door. I turned to leash up Levi and Alex was stumbling out of the bedroom, our huge tent bag in his arms. 

"Open, the door." He managed gruffly as he came forward and I unlocked and sctooed from the door. He left first, taking the tent down the stairs and to the car. I smirked infront of our doorway as I was closing and locking it. "Cameo! It's locked!" I chuckled down at Levi and wrapped his leash around my wrist and dragging our cases down the stairs. 

"Oh no! Imagine that!" I called back down sarcastically. I came down the last steps and looked up at the car to see Alex leaning against in, arms crossed, smirking at me like he was thinking of every possible way to give payback. "What?" I played innocently. I popped the trunk and he scooted the tent in the trunk. 

"Oh nothing." He was still smirking, and I unlocked the car and put Levi in the backseat. I slid in the suitcases on the backseat's floor and when I closed the door was swept off my feet. I started my fit of giggles and was placed in his arms wedding style. 

"Alex!" I squealed as he tickled my ribs and carried me to my side of the car. He stopped tickling me enough to plant a kiss on my lips and open the door for me. He ducked in the car and placed me lightly in my seat. I blushed as he slowly pulled away and moved my hair from my eyes. 

"I can't wait for this weekend." 

"Me either." I cupped his jaw in my hand and kissed him once more before turning to buckle myself. He closed my door and went around to the other side and got in. "I also can't believe I'm letting you drive my baby. This'll be what, your second time?" I pushed my new, freshly illegally downloaded Ghost Town CD and smiled over at him.

"Well your cars the only one out of our two that'll make it through the sand and mud, and I believe this is the third time i've gotten to drive the precious baby." He pulled out and I turned up the CD, ready for the weekend with everyone.

............//...............//............

*Hannah's POV*

"ARGH! Where is my butterfly bra!" I had literally gone through all my drawers and made sure I hadn't already repacked it, four times. It was no where to be found and I needed it, it was my lucky bra and there was no way I was going anywhere without it. I needed some luck right now. 

All I could think about was that party at Cameo and Alex's. Gabe was a great guy, but the whole thing was kind of cheesy wasn't it? How cliche' it was that we kissed dancing and he tried that clever move on me. I didn't even want a kiss! Way to complicate things Gabe. But at least this is one of the reasons he's going camping with us, so I can explore my feelings and figure things out. I'm just so nervous about it. Maybe that's why I'm so stressed about my missing bra. 

"Someone's miss anger ass today." Jack poked his head in my door and my anger suddenly wooshed from me. I was so thankful for Jack being in my life. He was always able to make everything bad go away, sometimes permanetly. 

"Jackie!" I breathed. I softly smiled and he took his big, lanky strides over to me and wrapped me in a hug. 

"Hey Han-solo." He randomly played on my name. I rolled my eyes and went back to my case of clothes. "Whatcha doing?" He asked, moving his hands in his pockets.

"Looking for my bra." I stuck my hands on my hips and thought about all the places I'd seen it last. Jack left my room and I assumed it was to raide my fridge. I sighed and crouched on the floor to look under the bed. When I looked back up empty handed, Jack was laying on my bed with my bra on his head.