Chapter 31: Time To T-Turn It Up.

*Gabe's POV*

"Hey Hannah." I waved weirdly and he laughed forcefully. Am I really that awkward? I thought as her eyes were covered by Eric (from ARTTM whose picture is to the right if it worked). She giggled uncomfortably and felt his hands for her sight back. 

"Who is this?" She asked and parted his fingers to regain some of her sight. Eric laughed behind her and she turned herself around quickly. "Eric!" She squealed happily and jumped up for a hug. He hugged her and the whole time I could feel my face buring red under the few neon christmas lights people had started taking from Alex and hanging around the rooms. 

I felt someone annoyingly nudging my side, I snapped my head over to see Jack smirking with his eyesbrows raised high. He beckoned for me to bring my face closer and I did with hesitation. "You're showing." He mumbled in my ear. 

I looked at him confused and leaned back in. "Showing what?"

He chuckled, "Showing your feelings." I snapped my head up and pushed Jack away, causing him to fall on the floor laughing. 

"Shut up." I commented back, and redirecting my attention back to Hannah. She was done hugging on Eric and was looking at me strangely. 

"You OK?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. I nodded, trying to wave her off, but she wasn't having it. "You OK down there Jack?" She asked, still studying me. Jack rolled up off the floor and brushed off his pants. 

"Ya I'm good, Pixie here just caught me off guard." He smirked at me and turned, going to gossip like a school girl no doubt.

She giggled at the horrible nickname and came to my side, sitting on the couch and patting a spot next to her for me to sit. "So what's new?" She asked perkily, bobbing her head to the music playing. I looked around at gulped, feeling like we shouldn't be alone. 

"Nothing, just been writing some new music with the guys. We actually have a new album coming out." I smiled poudly.

"That's great! I can't wait to hear it all." She rubbed my arm congradulating me and crossed her legs. "I wonder where Cameo is, she's missing everything!" She looked around the room and then back at me. 

My eyes, stupidly enough, were on her dark skinnies, her loose fitted teal blue indian printed tank top, and her black Toms that matched. She looked great. Her hair was in one long braid down her back and I had no clue what to say next.

"Oh gosh, is there something on my face?" She looked worried all of a sudden and started lightly patting her face for the nothing that was on her face. I shook my head and she stopped. "Then what are you looking at?"

I stammered and hated myself for it. "J-Just, you-your outfit. You look amazing." I breathed out amazing at the last minute. I let out a bug huff of air and calmed down my speeding heart. She blushed and that made me feel a little better, until I snapped back to reality and my real chance with her before getting red in the face too.

"Awe, thanks Gabe." She smiled back. Maybe I DO have a chance?

........//...........//.......

*Cameo's POV*

Rian and I hauled tons of alcohol into my trunk, and then threw all the chip bags and dips into the backseat on the floor. We were probably missing most of the party, but hey, we had the drinks, so if they were gone when we gone home, at least we could get drunk. We were light hearted now and it was kind of easier to talk to him. Sure, not everything was clear, nor would it all ever be, but this was a start and I was determined to keep tonight a good night.