Chapter 23: I'm A Little Bit Insecure.

*Cameo's POV*

I threw myself in my bunk and turned in the little ceiling air conditioner, and started taking off my dress. I slid it off in no time, thanking God it was only a simple halter dress. I tossed the dress out if the bunk and it landed with barely a sound on the floor. I reached to the end of my bunk and grabbed my black spaghetti strap tank top, and kicked off my Vans to the floor too so I could wiggle into my toy story pj pants.

"Getting steamy I see.. All hot and bothered down there?" Jack pst, down to me. I jumped from his sudden voice and my head hit the top if my bunk. He chuckled and reached his hand down to mine, and was patting it around my bunk, I assumed trying to feel for me.

"Jack!" I whispered loudly. He laughed again and I swatted his hand away smiling and laughing too. "Leave me alone, go to sleep!" I laughed some more and Jack took his hand back.

"Someone's feisty." He whispered and I rolled over to face the wall. "Goodnight hot and bothered." Jack sing song-ed.

"Night Jack." 

...............//.......//...

*Jack's POV*

I woke up to the sound of an unusually quiet bus, and crept from my bunk in my breezy, whitey tidies, in time to watch the sunrise and make some coffee. After waiting 30 minutes or so to actually have the coffee finish, I realized I didn't want it anymore and so I left it in the counter and went to the fridge for a Monster instead.

Ah, sweet energy in the morning. I sighed and sat on the kitchenette table, opening the window and sticking my messy hair out if it like a dog. The cold air felt like it was recharging my body for the day, plus, I felt like a dog.. And thats always fun.

"Interesting.." A familiar voice behind me mumbled. I turned on the table and saw Cameo lightly walking out and pointing to the Monster in my hand. "Really? This early in the morning?" I stuck my tongue out at her and pointed to the coffee pot. She smiled greedily and pulled out one of the biggest mugs we had for her coffee. While she was fixing her coffee, I resumed to my head going out the window. "Having fun?" She asked, and I nodded as best I could with the wind whipping my face as we went 80 mph. She scooted on the table next to me and drank her coffee.

"Why are you up so early? You got in late last night." I pulled my head in the window and watched as her face went from being deep in thought, so a face of complete sadness.

"Yeah, it was a long night." She tried covering up her sad face and I slid over to her and just wrapped my arms around her. She instantly caved in. "I almost left, I know why I stayed but at the same time I don't know why either." I rocked her lightly in my arms and listened until she finished. "We saw his parents Jack, after the perfect date we saw his parents and they hate me, they hate us together because of me. It's all me, Alex is going to end up loosing everyone and everything because of me!" She sobbed into my chest and I hushed her softly.

"He won't loose anyone, Alex does everything for a reason, it'll all be fine." I mumbled and kissed the top of her head. "His parents will come around so they can be in his life, you'll grow on them, trust me. As for Rian though, now who ever knows with him." I shrugged and smiled into her head. We were silent, listening to the wind for a few minutes when Cameo snorted and tried to stop herself from laughing. "What's so funny now? I thought we were having a sad moment, the hell is this?" I loosened my hold on her and smirked.