Chapter 36: I'm A Walking Travesty, But I'm Smiling At Everything.

*Gabe's POV*

I finally got to the campsite, thanks to my GPS dying, my constant refilling of gas in my piece of shit car, and long hours of traffic. How is ther possibly traffice at nine at night? I sighed, relieved when I reached the gates to the campgrounds and when I finished the paperwork I found our site, 45, and everyone was doing sometihng different. I turned my lights off and parked at a weird angle, cramming myself behind Rian, yet between their car and Cameo's. 

I managed to get my skinny ass out the door and to my trunk to start unloading my stuff. "Hey Gabe!" Cameo called from one of the lawn chairs that were set up in a circle around the fire. She waved at me and Jack poked his head from behind one of the tents. He waved too and soon everyone was. 

"Hey guys!" I called back, smiling and waving, but my eyes were scanning for Hannah. I brought my big pack with my tent in it over and there was already an X were my tent was going. Alex, Cameo, Hannah, and I'm assuming Jack, were sharing a tent. Cassadee and Rian had their own, and then there was my little one aswell, and I had no clue were Zach was crashing. There were only two other tents set up.

...................//............//...........

*Zach's POV*

"Hannah!" I called out while Rian went to help Gabe with his tent and relax him a bit. I got up from tending to the fire to find her. I turned back to ask Cameo, but when I did she wasn't sitting in the chair anymore. Cameo? "Uh, Cameo?" I called as I turned back and started going the direction I hoped that I'd find Hannah in. 

I came around the tent, to see Cameo trying to clip a peice of the tent onto one of the poles, while Hannah stood closely behind her, pretending to hump her. My jaw dropped, what a weird situation I was put in. I cleared my throat and when they didn't stop, I cleared it louder, and Hannah looked over at me. Cameo casually looked over and Hannah's face was red from trying to hold in her laughter. "What are you two doing?" I asked baffeled and came towards them. "Hannah! Are you drunk?" I took her by the arm and pulled some space between her and Cameo. 

............//...............//.........

*Hannah's POV*

I giggled as Zach took me by the arm and moved me from Cameo. He had some sort of concern on his face, but I had no idea why. I was completely sober, and Cameo and I were fully clothed! We just goofed off and did weird, stupid shit like that sometimes, doesn't matter where or whose around or what we're doing. I swatted his hand away and tried to cover one of his big hands with my two little ones. "I'm sober Zach Attack. Cameo and I just like to casually hump each other sometimes." I shrugged and when I smiled at him he knew I was joking. The recognition in his face was enough to make Cameo smile too and finishing clipping the tent. 

............//...............//..........

*Zach's POV*

"Wow, I thought you guys had fucked me over and put me in the most awkward situation possible." I sighed and Hannah dropped my hands. I chuckled and Cameo joined the group of three at a closer angle. "Anyways, I was just looking for you because Gabe's all done setting stuff up and we were going to maybe start cooking. I figured you'd want to talk to him now, just, casually." I licked my lips in anticipation to get Cameo alone. 

Hannah looked from me, to Cameo, and then tsk'd to herself. "Fine, I did invite him afterall, and I DO want to talk to him." She sounded like she was trying to decide aloud right now. She better go out there! I thought chastingly. She nodded and turned to Cameo. "One more thrust for the road?" Cameo laughed and shoved her away.