Chapter 61: "Cuz I'm A Rebel!"

-The Next Day.-

*Cameo's POV*

I woke up with groggy eyes and the annoying sound of my phone singing next to me. "It's Twelve O'Clock and I need your attention, It's like the alcohol making my head spin. Your scent is the rum, the room is a bottle, keeping me hopeless 'til I wake tomorrow..." Vegas Skies, by, The Cab, got my attention and I looked down at Hannah's funny face on my screen. I was rubbing my eyes aggressively as I answered the phone to a loud background noise against my ear.

"CAMEO! YOU WHORE!" Hannah screamed into the phone with a fake British accent. I heard mumbled chatter behind her and beeps and loud noises that I couldn't wrap my head around. "I'm at the airport and on my way to meet you!" She was still in her accent and I could hear the proud smile in her voice. I yawned and smiled back goofily.

"Yay! My butt fucker is coming!" I called back enthusiastically. We laughed and I heard her walk by some fast talking Indian man. "Don't forget to call me when you land."

"Of course not! I must see you as soon as possible and bend you over in front of me and.. Unf!" I pictured her hip thrusting in the middle of the airport and I laughed again as I swung my legs out of bed.

"I'll be waitin' for ya outside and we can luv on each uther like Usher did in the club!" I raised my voice and changed to a country bumpkin accent. Hannah joined in, quoting Honey Boo Boo and we kept laughing until a man's voice in the background on her end told her to hang-up please and go through the X-Ray belt.

"Cam-o, I got to go.." She baby whined. "The man's trying to keep me down!" She yelled dramatically, sounding even louder to me because she was on speakerphone as I was padding around my room, picking out clothes to wear today.

"Hump and dump! Eat pussy Hannah! Don't be a pussy!" I chanted and took her off speakerphone to walk to the bathroom and start up the shower. Hannah started choking on laughter and it became contagious on a whim, making me laugh too.

"I gotchu gurl!" She changed to ghetto and we kept laughing. "But alright, I'll text you when I get off."

"Okie dokie. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up and turned on my Pandora music, the Mayday Parade station, and got in the warm shower, humming to Derek's voice. I scrubbed all of last nights worries from my body and out of my hair when the music cut off to Alex's ringtone. I sighed and in an attempt to drown out the sound of my groaning, I opened my mouth up to the shower head and let the warm water collect in my mouth until I was gurgling.

.......//.......//......

*Alex's POV*

"God Dammit Cameo!" I yelled angrily into the hung up phone and threw it across the room onto the couch and I laid back in a weird position in the middle of the kitchen, kind of living room, floor, waiting for the other guys to get home. Are they coming home? Well, to the bus?

I sighed and smacked my hands repeatedly on the floor at my sides until I heard Rian open his bunk curtain. "What are you doing?"

"Waiting for her to call me back."

"You're still trying to get ahold of her?" He sighed and laid back on his pillow. "You need to sleep on this Alex, not keep harassing her, that's just going to push her away more."

I groaned and got up, giving in to Rian's logical advice. "Night." I answered in a clipped tone and pulled myself into my bunk and whipped the curtain closed behind me.

..........//.........//.....

*Rian's POV*

"Yeah, night Alex." I grumbled back, closing my curtain too and laying back on my pillow. I hope everything works itself out. I thought with pursed lips and pulled my phone out from under me to text Cassadee before I went to sleep.

Rian: Hey Cass, what are you doing? How's it going with Cameo?

((FILLER AGAIN!))