Chapter 45: The Girl's Are Reunited!

*Cameo's POV*

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! I rolled over on my bed and Levi hopped on my bed to wake me for my attention. "Go away." I mumbled, sheilding my face from his kisses. He tried burying his nose into my arms and I tensed to counteract. The doorbell rang some more and this time a loud, no not a knock, but a loud banging went in repeat against my door. I groaned and tried to drown out the noise, but now that Levi was fully awake thanks to my knocker, he needed to pee too and I had no chouce but to wake up. "Fuck me." I sighed out, rolled onto my back and allowing Levi to lick upon my face. "Coming!" I whined as I opened my bedroom door and shuffled to the door.

"CAMO! Open up, pussy cat!" I heard Hannah call loudly from the door and I laughed tiredly. 

"Coming! Like I said earlier!" I hooked Levi on his leash and unlocked the door to Hannah, standing there with a grin on her face. "CELFTY!" I hollered, opening my arms and feeling her dart into them and squeeze me tight. She let go when Levi started to jump on her leg, making red scratch marks on her thighs. 

"I hate you, that names going to haunt me forever." She laughed and walked past me to the guest room where she threw all her things down on the bed. 

"I gotta let the dog out, i'll be right back!" I called back. She poked her head out and opened her mouth in faint shock. 

"I'm coming too!" She closed the bedrom door behind her and followed me down the stairs to the grassy park. We walked around with Levi in silence, and from Hannah's very occasional glances I knew she wanted to talk about something. 

"What's on your mind?" I asked, looking over at her casually. 

"How're you? You don't really post anyhting on Facebook anymore, so it's hard to know what's up. Plus, Alex has been gone and I know he went to talk to his mom. I don't know, you just seem so.. Responsible now." She spat the word like it was a cused name. I threw my head back and laughed. 

"Hey I can still have fun! Don't think I don't remember all the sleepovers back in the day at my dad's house where we'd stay up late and make fun of each other." I nudged her shoulder and she tripped. 

"I hate you." She giggled standing up again and coming at me, trying to shove me too. I took Levi and ran from her, she groaned and chased after me, laughter erupting from the two of us. "I. WILL. GET. YOU!" She declared, trying to catch up. "When I do, from all this running, I will fart on you!" She tried to sound serious but we couldn't. I looked over and a neighbor that was walking their dog stopped and looked at us incrediously.

"Not if I shit in your eye first!" I called back, turning and running up a random flight of stairs that could easliy get me yo my apartment. 

Hannah followed back, eventually we were both heaving like heffers, reguardless of how thin we'd finally gotten over the years, and slumped back inside the cool apartment. "Shower time." I fed and watered Levi and went to my room while Hannah plopped on the couch and made herself at home like always.

I threw my towel, clothes for today, and plugged up my wall hanging iPod docking system in to listen to tunes and sing while I'm in the shower. I striped of my sweaty clothes and tossed them in the bathroom hamper and started the shower, waiting for the steam to appear, telling me silently that it was a good hot temperature. 

"Darling I, I can't slow down, don't know why I do the things I do.." I started singing I'll Always Be Around, by Brighten. I put my hand in the water to feel it and it was sure enough a good temp. I turned and raised the volume of my iPod, so hopefully Hannah wouldn't hear me singing, she always made a big deal about me singing and said I should do something with my voice or give it to her. I smiled as the song kept playing and stepped in the shower, singing softly to myself.