Chapter 25: Home Is Where The Heart Is.

*Time skip, 2years later*

*Cameo's POV*

I just finished vacuuming the apartment and letting the dog out, after all day of cleaning, I just want to lay down.. Forever. I plopped down on the couch and pulled out my laptop from the floor, going onto Facebook. There were all Alex's and I's pictures that'd we'd taken over the past tours, and ones we'd taken together at home. I liked going in and scrolling through them all while he was away and I was missing him. As I was looking through them my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my back pocket and saw Lauren was calling.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked perkily. I haven't really talked to Lauren since the concert is taken her to years ago. But when Zach came back to town with the guys and we all hung out, they hooked up a few times and lets just say, someone's attached, and only calls when they ask about him. I clicked the phone on speaker and kept looking.

"Nothing, looking at Facebook pictures, you?" She faked short conversation with me before finally cutting to the chase.

"Has Zach called or anything? He still won't text me back." He changed his number. "Or message me in Skype." He ignores her. "And I can't even find him in Facebook" He blocked her.

"Nope, sorry, I haven't even gotten to talk to Alex lately since they've been in Spain." She sighed and we ended up saying quick goodbyes. Thank God.

...........//.......//....

*Alex's POV*

"Thank you and have an amazing night! You've been our favorite city tonight!" I called I to the mic after our final song finished. We all said our goodbyes and exited the stage, going straight to the bus. Everyone was super pumped afterward and Zach went to change his shirt and shower. Rian was using his drum sticks and beating on everything he could, and Jack was on my back and we were running up and down the aisle.

Jack jumped off eventually to take Zach's place in the shower, and I ducked into my bunk to grab my cellphone. I had one long text from Cameo and I smiled as I read it.

Cameo: Hey babe, I hope you're having fun and I know you'll play an amazing show. Even if you don't, and for some reason you suck ass, I'll be here with room and board for ya.(; lol. I miss you so much and I hope you have Zach taking tons of pictures of everything you guys have been doing! Go out, drink, have fun, make memories! I know we haven't been able to talk the past few days, but I hope this text gets to you and you get some time to call me

My face flushed red from just reading the text. I called Matt and asked if we still had rollover long distance across the world minute things and when he said a few, I asked if he'd buy more for us and I decided I'd just use what we had left over now. I made sure I had time before we were leaving with all the other buses to get off and call her.

The phone rang four times, (yeah I started counting) and finally she picked up, and her voice, heavy with sleep, answered the phone. "Alex?"

.....//.....//...

*Cameo's POV*

"Hey sleepy head." I was grinning ear to ear at the sound of his voice. There was complete silence in the background and I was wondering why the guys weren't around. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I was looking at Facebook photos, then I let the dog play at the dog park for awhile, and then treated myself to he my nails and toes done, then came home, sat around, and ended up falling asleep." I sat up on the couch and looked at the time, it was only 4pm. "What about you?"