Chapter 60: I Feel Like Dancing Tonight.

*Rian's POV*

Since we've had a dew days off, we've been hanging out and trying to do new things as a group. It's been overall good fun, and Alex seemed to perk up more and more each day. But I knew better, I know it's all a good, and I mean really good, front so we don't keep asking him how he's doing. But we hoped he would bring that to the stage in two days for the next show.

Back on the bus we were all relaxing and getting ready to go out tonight, mostly because Alex and I were hungry, and Zach and Jack decided to be each other's wing man so they could find intoxicated girls and get lucky.

"Hey Al?" I called out to him from the lounge. I was crouched on the floor, going through some small boxes and stacks of paper for a coupon book for any restraunts around us. I pulled out a crumpled piece of paper that had scribbles and rewritten words all down it.

"Yeah what's up?" He came in like they were all waiting on me.

"What's this?" I lifted the paper and he came in, closing the door behind him and sitting next to me on the floor. He took the paper from me and read it, his eyes glazing over.

"Just a song I wrote while I was in England." He mumbled, passing it back to me and trying to look easy about it.

"By the reads of it, I feel like this was meant for Cameo."

"Yeah."

"Have you played it for her?"

"Yeah, it was a surprise and she loved it. I figured if you guys liked it too we could put it on the next album."

"Yeah I think Zach and Jack will be on board." I smiled reassuringly and flattened the paper out, placing it on the couch side table. "We'll show it to them tomorrow maybe."

"Sure." He shrugged and stood up, offering me a hand in return.

"Maybe we should play it live on one of the next shows if the guys can learn it."

"But it's not part of the Dirty Work album."

"So? We at songs from older albums on tour, so why not just a test drive of this one?"

I knew Alex was going to fight me on this, so I was glad when Jack swung open the door and used his obnoxious attitude for attention. "What are you Pansy's doing in here alone? A threesome? Without me?!" He bombarded in and grabbed us both by the hands and dragged us out of the bus to the responsible Zach who was waiting for us by a Taxi.

.......//.......//.....

*Jack's POV*

The music was thudding around us, I was standing against the bar, getting danced on sloppily by big boobed blonde who was plastered drunk and dancing like her face was having a seizure. Oh well, she's got two things I like, a big chest, and blonde hair that's big enough to cover the imperfections on her face.

I was taking shots with some new friends I met, while Rian and Alex got slap happy drunk on the couches, and talked about their lucky lives and how much they love everything. Of course, Alex blamed it on the supernatural. Yes, like space shit with higher beings and planets and shit.

I scanned the room since Blonde wasn't much of a talker, and picked big muscled Zach in the clustered crowd of dancers on the dance floor. He was talking with some guy and clicking glasses together. There were brunettes and a multicolored haired babe dancing and drinking with them. Zach's the real man whore. I thought to myself with a grin when I got his attention and we nodded to each other, encouraging.

"Hey M-" I remembered her name started with an M, so I'm shortening it by drunk default.

She whipped her locks back, and turned her cake face over to me. Her fake lashes were falling off of one eye, but I could pull those off before we got started anyway. "Yeah?"

"I'm ready to go if you are."

"Okay baby, let me just get my purse." She smile and turned towards me using my chest to steady herself and nudging her nose to mine. I smiled back cheekily.

We weaved through the crowd and found a Taxi that was waiting for another party out front.

In the Cab, I peeled off her lashes, and she rammed herself against me, sloppily kissing my neck and making greedy, animal noises. "So you're like, the important singer in your band right?" I was so drunk I was able to tune out all the noises. I found her lips and they collided, wet kisses meshing between the two of us.

.......//.....//.....

*Alex's POV*

It was well after 2:00am by the time we all left the club, Rian and I in high spirits, and Zach was being dragged off by one of the girls he met inside.

Rian and I clambered into the car and rode silently back to the bus, happy, drunk, and not a worry on our minds, well, as far as I knew. When we pulled up my eyes were slipping into a dark abyss that was sleep.