Chapter 53: Dirty Work Tour!

*Time Skip, guys are all together, leaving for tour.*

*Cameo's POV*

"Be good Jack!" I called with my arm around Cassadee to steady her. She was blowing up like a balloon, and yet she was still gorgeous, what the hell what that about? We waved to all the guys from the parking lot in Baltimore, and, with an all good, from Matt, they came back out for a last goodbye. 

"I can't make any promises." Jack grinned, open armed and jogging down the bus steps to embrace me. I slinked my arm out from behind Cass and tangled my arms around his waist, clutching him close. Now that Alex and Jack were both gone, who was I going to call for late night Netflix? Sure, I have Cass, and I love her so I'm grateful, but I knew it my heart it wasn't going to be the same. "But I'll try." Jack added when he let go of me and stopped rocking us back and forth. He took me from my thoughts and I pinched his nipple, getting a high pitched yell from him and galloping over to Cassadee for a, "sweet and loving hug."

"Cam?" I turned and Rian was standing there, awkwardly clenching his hands in his pockets and trying to be casual. 

"What's up?"

"You'll let me know if something.. Happens or if she needs me, right?"

I smiled with concern and nodded silently, knowing all he wanted right now was to ditch tour and stay home wth her until the baby was born and he knew everything would be alright. "I promise everything will be fine, but I'll keep you updated." I reached out and squeezed his arm, not yet close enough to him to hug, unless we were under the influence. "Try and relax and have fun though, for the guys, the fans, and especially yourself." 

He nodded and thought to himself before chuckling aloud and shaking his head at me. "I feel like the roles are reversed. Usually I'm the one giving the good advice and being there for people like the older brother.. But here you are, helping me out."

"Yup, what a twist of events." I mumbly agreed. 

He moved past me after some more clipped words and went t join in the conversation with Cassadee and Jack. Zach was in deep conversation with Alex and it sparked my interest, so I waltzed over. "Hey you two." Zach's face flushed red and Alex looked amused. 

"Hey you." He poked my nose and I swatted his hand away a moment too late. 

"Excited to leave?"

Zach nodded enthusiastically and picked me up into a tight embrace, knocking the wind out of me and catching me completely off guard. "Wow, well I'll miss you too Zach." I giggled and clenched my arms around his neck. "If you need anyone, remember I'm just a phone call away." He sighed into my shoulder and nodded stiffly. "I'll miss you." I felt my stomach knot as he put me down, my last words hanging in the air.

"I'll miss you too." He grumbled, messing up my hair and smiling warmly down at me. "I hope you'll come out to a show or two, maybe surprise Rian and bring Cassaddee?" 

"Sounds like a future plan." 

He thumbs up'd me and when he left warm hands were replaced around my waist from behind. I grinned and tilted my head up to see, non other than, Alex. He was smiling down at me and reached down, reminding me of a Girafee, and kissed me softly. My heart was tugging at the strings and I had the feeling of missing him already enveloping my heart. I turned in his embrace and found my way up to his neck and locked my hands there at the base. When we broke the quickly heating kiss, I felt eyes on us and looked over.