Chapter 67: First Comes Marriage, Then Comes The Baby In The Baby Carriage.

((The times skips you all seem to adore OH SO MUCH, has now commended for the next three chapters or so. :P lol so enjoy.))

- 2 Years Later! -

*Cameo's POV*

"Happy birthday mommy!" Alex came out from the kitchen behind me and put the hand done iced caked on the table in front of me. The writing on it was wavy and was written at a downward angle across it.

"I'm not mommy just yet." I licked my lips and rubbed my swelled belly that was getting in the way of me seeing my toes now. I still had one month to go before my due date, and I was still anxious about it.

"Doesn't mean he doesn't know you as mommy." Alex leaned over and trailed circles into the middle of my bump, smiling down at it, well, him, like he was having some unspoken conversation with the fetus already. "I still can't believe it's a boy."

I found Alex's hand in mine and held onto it right under the table and redirected my eyes on the cake. "It's beautiful by the way." I commented and stuck my free finger into the green icing. He chuckled at my side and got up to grab a knife for me to cut into it.

"Is this the part where you'll play drums with the silverware and sing a terrible beatbox version of Happy Birthday to me like you did last year?"

He fake scoffed and tossed his hand over his heart. It made me giggle loudly, thanks to my hormones making me a thousand times more happy when I DO laugh, and causing me to snort. "Is my Rian impersonation not good enough once a year?" He joked.

"Of course it is baby." I played along too, and patted his face with my palm lightly as I took the knife out of his hand with my other hand. "Now, let me and our baby, eat some cake."

......//........//......

*Alex's POV*

As Cameo and I were sitting in the quiet apartment, I was watching her down her second large slice of cake, and balance the full plate on her belly since she moved to the couch. I had a flashback moment and my mind went back to the moment we found out she was pregnant. Boy, that was a crazy day altogether.

*Flashback!*

We were coming home, months after the weekend Cameo, Hannah, and Cassadee came to see everyone, and we were off for three weeks. Finally! Was all I could keep thinking as our home exit went past us on the outside of the bus windows.

For the first few days that I was home, everything was same as its always been, Cameo and I were inseparable, and it felt good to be home.

My last week back, Cameo was feeling, different. That's the word she used anyway. So two days before I was due to get to the airport and meet the guys at our first state, Cameo convinced me to go to our closest little reeky-dink convenience store and buy some pregnancy tests, because, as she said, "that's the last thing we need when you're getting ready to leave and everything just calmed down again."

Which, was true since after her surprise visit, Lisa showed up and caused a bit of an issue, and aroused some in venue Lisex fans that were around. The whole thing was clustered, uncomfortable, and the worst part was, Lisa was faking being nice to get under Cameo's skin for the media fans.

Since though, things smoothed over and we had talked everything out. Lisa will always be a problem in our lives, as we've accepted that.

I ended up going to the convenience store, buying a handful of tests out of the fear that she'd rubbed off on me, and rushing home in her car that she NEVER let's me drive, running up the stairs, and throwing the bag of tests at we like Holy Water as soon a I swung open the front door. We were both uptight about it too.

"Alex what the fuck?! Am I Satan now?"

"Do you have to pee?"

"W-what?"

"Do you have to pee or.. No?" I started calming down and getting nervous, so I didn't know how to react. But, in my defense, I was thinking about how my parents were going to react since we're not engaged, nor married.

She snorted and went back to her movie. "No I don't have to pee, especially since you're putting so much pressure on me to now."

"Pressure? I thought we were in a rush to know since I'm leaving in two days." I crawled across the bed and plopped my head on her stomach and watched the TV with her, my nerves still twitching and my heart still beating like the wings of a hummingbird.

"Well, yeah.. We are. I guess." She shrugged and I looked at her with my thick eyebrows furrowed. Was she going crazy now? When did this sudden change of mind happen?

"So.. When do you want to take it?"

She sighed. "I guess, maybe.. I can squeeze a pee now." I popped my head up and watched her scuttle to the bathroom with the little bag in her hand. Squeeze a pee?

When she came out a little longer than fifteen minutes later, her face was blank. Her moth looked sad, but her eyes had a sparkle in it. "Positive." She cracked out, and my reaction was indescribable.

*End Of Flashback!*

I shook my head and the present space of our living room came into view again, and I got up from the table and went to sit on the floor by her head while she licked her plastic fork.

"God I love cake!" She roared and lifted her empty plate to lick it clean. I laughed and I could see her stomach, and our son, bouncing slightly too, so I knew she was laughing with me.

After finding out she was pregnant, and taking pictures of all the positive sticks, we went to the doctor's my last day home and he, to our slight fears, confirmed it.

((Sry for the time skip! Lol but thanks for all the continuous reads from the readers!(: ill try not to time skip too much, but there's a lot I want to do with this story and I won't w making a sequel so I'm just trying to get all my points across this time around. Xoxo you guys, and, if you LIKE commenting, what do you think about the Team Kellin & Team Oli issue?))