Chapter 17: We've Got Friends, In High And Low Places

*Cameo's POV*

I awoke with a start, my hands were sweating and my heart racing. "Alex?" I clawed the sheets next to me when I finally found what I needed. His big cool hand touched my arm, stroking it gently to sooth me.

"I'm right here, hey, hey, I'm here." His voice cooed in my ear. My eyes adjusted to the dark and I saw him smiling comfortingly down at me. "Morning." He mumbled, pressing his face on top of mine.

I heaved a breath of air and held onto him. "Hi."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I had a dream that after last night, everyone started breaking up their bands and leaving each other and I woke up alone with only a note explaining things."

"Hey, now that's silly. You know how you should've known it was a dream?"

I shook my head and felt him smirk.

"If I was going to leave I surely wouldn't have left a note."

My jaw dropped but I could feel my cheeks tugging up to a smile. "Alex you asshole!" I chided, snapping back my head and looking up at him. We laughed and the tension of the bad dream immediately passed.

"Now come on, we should get back to our bus and see the damage done. We have a show tomorrow." I groaned and threw my arms up, loosely. Alex laughed at me and got up to put on his shoes. "Come on!" He whined playfully and threw something at me. Unravelling it I saw it was the clothes I'd packed.

"Fine." I stuck my tongue out at him and threw off the sheets.

"I'll take Levi out." He offered while I started to peel off my PJ's.

I put on my light colored blue jeans with American flag cloth on the front pockets, and gold studs on the back ones. Then I slid on a plain white with thick black lettering, BMTH, tank top and tied on my red Vans.

I emerged from the bus the same time Alex was trying to get back on, and we grinned when we bumped into one another. "Wow."

"What now?" I pushed him off the bus and closed the door behind us.

"You look hot with bed head."

I burst out in spittle laugher, my hands pressed to my knees to hold me up. "You're a dork." I composed myself and took Alex's hand in mine.

"But I'm your dork." He poked my side with his finger and we walked to our bus.

-----------------------

-Back on ATL's bus-

*Jack's POV*

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me!" I chanted louder each time that I cleaned one thing, and turned to see something else twice as dirty. "Alex is going to kill us."

Zach, Travis, Rian, Danny, Omar, Nate, Cameron, and Nick laughed at me as most of them sat around watching, minus the rest of their band members, who were somewhat helping me.

"Kill us? Why? He knew we were going to party and he was fine with it. He can't get mad that he didn't show up to his own bus party." Zach chuckled.

I tied a trash bag full of cups and the bus door opened. Please be Vinny, I thought hopefully when Cameo's face showed up. Damn..