Chapter 57: Meet Sensitive Barakat.

*Cameo's POV*

"Cami!" Cassadee called my name from across the parking lot. We had pulled over to a gas station close to home and I was coming out of the store with two large Icies. She was waving me down with her hand swinging over the top of her head from her round physic. I crossed the lot and put the frozen treats on the hood of the car.

"What??"

"I can't find your card anywhere."

"I paid inside already." I leant against the open driver's door and smiled as she froze and looked at me with, "you've got to be kidding me" eyes.

"Do you know how long I've been looking for it?" She smirked and popped her hands on her love handles.

"Since I've been inside no doubt." I giggled and handed her, her Icie and unlatched from the gas pump. She crossed around and got in the passenger side, putting her drink in the cub holder next to mine and fumbling around to open her bag of mini KitKats.

"How much longer till we're at your place anyways?" She spoke through chews.

"About, I'd say, thirty minutes or so." I shrugged and slid my sunglasses over my eyes, pulling out of the gas station and on the road closer to home.

----- HOME. ------

"We're here!" I chanted, startling Cassadee awake when we bumped over the speed bumps into the apartment complex parking lot. We easily found spot, between the laughter of me and the yelling of shock from Cassadee, it was surprising we noticed anything around us at all.

I got a place close to the elevator so Cass wouldn't have to walk to far, and made sure she had most of the light things we needed so she wouldn't have to come back down again and exert so much energy. I grabbed everything else and we hauled it to the elevator and to my place, Cassadee great full we didn't need to come down a second time, or take the stairs.

After we got settled in, I popped in a movie and made some drinks, alcoholic free of course, while Cassadee dropped hints about wanting some food. I suggested we order in and pointed to all the fantastic menus Alex and I had seemed to collect over the years from getting sick of eating in at the same Chinese place. She filed through them and came up with a sea food take out place that was one of my favorites.

"We can order after I shut the blender off!" I called and she heard enough to nod and look through it, writing down what she wanted.

I finished making some delicious alcohol free Margaritas and slid on the couch next to her. We dialed in and ordered too much food for two people, didn't matter if the excuse was that Cass is pregnant or not. We laughed and shook our heads after I hung up and got re snug on the couch. "So how're you feeling?"

She rolled her head to the side, eyes lazily open. "Lovely, especially now that I'm out of a car and I'm in an open spaced apartment." I smiled back and placed my hand over hers.

"It's okay if you go to sleep. I'll wake you up when food gets here. You look exhausted, and I have to walk the dogs anyways, so you can sleep." I smiled encouragingly and she nodded, letting me take her glass from her and put it on the table in front of her. She seemed to instantly fall sleep where she sat.

The air was cool outside and the clouds were rolling in as I walked Baz and Levi around the complex sidewalks and trails. I knew it was going to rain and I was dreading it, the clouds were rolling in darker and darker as we walked on, and I hated storms.