Chapter 30: Storms Are Rolling In

"Dean? Dean! You listen to a word I said?"

"Yeah I heard you. I'm not calling him."

"Dont make me get my gun boy."

I watched as Bobby and Dean argued. I chewed my bottom lip. This wasn't good. Sam was off with Ruby doing who knows what, Dean and Bobby keep arguing at every chance, everyone's on edge, and the apocalypse is very very near. I was sitting on a table in the corner next to Bobby's desk. Bee was sitting next to me.

Then men you spend your time with are like teenage girls.

Tell me about it.

These were the times I was okay with Bee. Sure, she's still a bitch and makes me feel awful but at least I don't feel alone. Like I normally do in situations where Sam and Dean are fighting and Bobby's cleaning up the mess.

"We are damn near kickoff for Armageddon, don't you think we got bigger fish at the moment?"

"I know you're pissed. And I'm not making apologies for what he's done, but he's your--"

"Blood? He's my blood, is that what you were gonna say?"

"He's your brother. And he's drowning."

"Bobby, I tried to help him, I did. Look what happened."

"So try again."

"It's too late."

"There's no such thing."

"No, damnit! No. I gotta face the facts. Sam never wanted part of this family. He hated this life growing up. Ran away to Stanford first chance he got. Now it's like déjà vu all over again. Well, I am sick and tired of chasing him. Screw him, he can do what he wants."

"You don't mean that."

"Yes I do, Bobby. Sam's gone. He's gone. I'm not even sure if he's still my brother anymore. If he ever was."

Bobby leaned on his desk angrily. After a moment of silence he pushed everything off the desk in a fit of rage. He turned and advanced on Dean.

" You stupid, stupid son of a bitch! Well, boo hoo, I am so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess! Are you under the impression that family's supposed to make you feel good?! Make you an apple pie, maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!"

"I told him, "you walk out that door, don't come back" and he walked out anyway! That was his choice!"

"You sound like a whiny brat. No, you sound like your dad. Well, let me tell you something. Your dad was a coward."

"My dad was a lot of things, Bobby, but a coward?"

"He'd rather push Sam away than reach out to him. Well, that don't strike me as brave. You are a better man than your daddy ever was. So you do both of us a favor. Don't be him."

Dean turned back to the window and then after a second him and I both realized we were in a different room. We turned to see Cas.

"Hello Dean, Scarlett, it's almost time."

Dean and I looked around the room. It resembled a room you would imagine in a palace. Creamy white walls, gold decorations the place, detailed paintings hanging on the walls. There was a table in the middle that had a bowl full of ice and beer, a bowl full of ice and different sodas, a platter full of cheeseburgers, and a platter full of muffins. Dean picked up a beer bottle and examined it as if he had never seen such a thing before. Then Zachariah appeared next to Cas.

"Hello, Dean, your looking fit. Scarlett as beautiful as always." next to me Bee scoffed.

"Well, how 'bout this? "The suite life of Zach and Cas."" Dean said. I smiled at his reference but the angels had blank looks on their faces.

Scarlett Winchesterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें