HAPPY BIRTHDAY

you don't have to read this you guys (unless you're Angel if you are Angel you better read every single word I worked hard) but after this small part there's a sort of update (I guess it's like a one shot idk) so you can read that if you want. It can tide you over till my next real update.

OH MY GOSH ANGEL IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CRAZY ASS BITCH! I HOPE IT RULES AND I HOPE IT IS AS AWESOME AS YOU ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE CREATURE YOU!!!!! I F-ING LOVE YOU AND YOUR BIRTHDAY BETTER BE FULL OF JOY AND SHIT!!!! SORRY ITS REALLY LATE CAUSE I CANT SLEEP AND FOR SOME REASON LATE AT NIGHT I DO THE FOLLOWING: GET OVER EXCITED, USE ALL CAPS, CURSE TO MUCH, LAUGH AT FUCKING EVERYTHING, GET SUPER DISTRACTED, ACT STUPID AND OVER THE TOP, AND BUG PEOPLE. ANYWAYS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY. NOW I WROTE THIS FOR YOU (this has characters and stuff from this story but at the moment Scarlett is grieving but I don't want a grieving Scarlett in this so ya know this is not an actual part of the story) :

"Happy birthday Angel! There better be pie at your birthday party!" Dean said to Angel as he entered the house.

"Of course there will be pie, Dean." Angel said rolling her eyes. Sam also rolled his eyes at his brother. He pulled Angel in for a hug.

"Happy birthday!" He exclaimed.

"Thanks Sammy." Angel replied. Scarlett finally entered the house and threw all of her things on the floor.

"Happy 14th!" she shrieked causing the men to cover their ears. Both of the girls squealed and ran over to each other hugging.

"Come on birthday girl let's get you ready for your epic party." Scarlett said grabbing Angels hand and dragging her up the stairs.

~~~

Angel twiddled her thumbs nervously as Scarlett did the finishing touches to her makeup.

"Aaaannnd done." she said pulling away and admiring her work.

"You look drop dead gorgeous Angel all of the guys will be worshiping the ground you walk on tonight." Scarlett said with a smirk.

"And I'll tell them to suck it cause I have a boyfriend." she said. (Okay random pointless fact but I told my sister to suck it the other day and my dad was like "Woah. What's she gonna suck?" all mean like and stuff and I was like. "Er, I don't know?" all in a high voice and he was like "Eggs?" and I was like "Sure." So yeah that happened but he totally knew that I didn't mean eggs. Anywho sorry it's late)

Scarlett laughed at Angel. Angel turned around in her seat to look in the mirror and gasped. She was wearing a tight, short, strapless, dark blue, dress, matching peep toe pumps, and dark brown eyeshadow with fake eyelashes. Her hair was in a bun with pearls and shit in it and she had on big hoop earrings.

"Scarlett your skills never cease to amaze me." she said.

"Well I'm not the one who's supposed to amaze people tonight." Scarlett said. They heard the doorbell ring for about a third time and Scarlett grinned.

"Well I guess everyone is getting here. Let's go." she said grinning. Angel followed Scarlett down the stairs.

"May I introduce to you the lady of the night. The breathtaking Angel Singer everyone!" Scarlett called. Angel rolled her eyes at her goofy cousin/sister/best friend and walked around into the huge group of people. Some of them friends from school some of them hunters. Chris' eyes widened when he saw her and he headed his way over.

"Angel. You are beautiful. Absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous." He said. Angel giggled and felt heat rise to her cheeks.

"You're so cute when you blush." He said. She smiled and the pulled him in for a kiss on the lips.