Chapter 45: Crazy's I Believe the Medical Term

A few weeks after night out.

I was laying in my bed waiting for Alex. Angel was spending the night at Alex's and Alessya's new apartment and all of the men were out on some case. I got the house to just me and my boyfriend. Alex walked out of my bathroom with the saddest look on his face. I sat up.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He held up a shiny blade.

"Scarlett, babe, what is this?" He asked.

"I-i don't know where that came from." I said. I had been going to Therapy because Dean is an ass hole. Therapy doesn't help.

"Scarlett. Don't lie to me. I always know when you're lying." He said. I sighed. That was true. He could read me like a book. I began to cry and spilled every single little detail about my life out. Why? Why to him but not Dean? I don't know. It's killing me. Something is off. Alex was holding me tightly and rubbing small circled in my back while I cried into him.

"Please stop. Please don't do it, for me." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Promise?" He asked.

"I promise." I whispered.

~~~

Ever since that night he's been checking up on me. I've stopped cutting and Bee? She's gone. I know what your thinking. No way. No way this guy could get you to stop that easy after all the things Sam and Dean have done to get you to stop. No way. That's what I've been thinking. Something about the whole situation has me stressed out. I'm happy, but scared. What makes Alex special?

~~~

A month after that night with Alex.

Angel and I were putting a tree up when a tired Dean walked in.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Decorating! Christmas is in 13 days!" I said.

"Aren't you two the least bit tired at 7:30 in the morning?" Dean asked right as Sam walked in.

"Psshh no you're just old!" I teased. Angel and Sam laughed.

"I'm not old!" Dean complained. Then Bobby walked in.

"Not as old as me." He also complained. I laughed and then started singing really loudly and annoyingly

"DECK THE HALLS WITH SALT AND HUNTERS
IMPALALALALA LA LA LA LA" I sang. Angel sang the next verse.

"TIS THE SEASON TO WEAR JUMPERS IMPALALALALA LA LA LA LA"

"DON WE NOW OUR PLAID AND SHOTGUN IMPALALALALA LA LA LA" I sang.

"JOIN ME NOW AND WE'LL HAVE MORE FUN! IMPALALALALA LA LA LA LA!" Angel.

"SEE THE BLAZING SALTED GRAVE IMPALALALALA LA LA LA LA!" Me.

"THE FAMILY BUISNESS IS TO SAME IMPALALALALA LA LA LA LA!" Angel.

"SEXY CARS AND FALLEN ANGELS IMPALALALALA LA LA LA LA!" I sang. Then Angle had trouble thinking of a line. So did I. Then

"What the hell nothing rhymes with Angle." Dean sang. We all looked at each other and everyone but Bobby sang:

"IMPALALALALA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" we all laughed.

(BTW I got that off of Tumblr not from me lol)

"The tree is up time to decorate! Bobby where are your ornaments?" I asked.

"I don't have ornaments." He said. Angel and I gasped.

"What kind of worl is this?! Angel! We must go fix this Injustice!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my car grabbing my keys in the way out.