Chapter 42: So Long To All My Friends Every One Of Them Met Tragic Ends

I sat on the computer in the motel typing away.

"So what do you think it is?" Angel asked excitedly. We had been driving all night to this place to figure out what was going on here. We both turned off our phone the moment the guys started calling, luckily both Angel and I had Angel warding stuff on our chests or whatever so Cas couldn't find us.

"Vampire." I said reading g the article.

"Come on, let's go talk to the locals." I said shutting the lap top. She grinned and grabbed the leather jacket I let her borrow since I have like 50. I love leather.

~~~

"Hello, I'm agent Piper, my partner got sick last minute so I brought along my assistant Coleman." I said to the lady at the door. Angel didn't have a fake ID yet so... We're at the victims girlfriends house, she's a witness.

"You two look awfully young to work for the FBI." the girl, Stephanie, said.

"Yeah, I graduated early and worked extra hard, like I said she's an intern she's working on it." I said. The girl shrugged and let us in.

"Can I get you anything?" she asked. We shook our heads and all sat down. I began questioning her and instantly knew it was a vampire. No doubt.

~~~

After much more investigating and such we found where this vampire was staying. I'm pretty sure it's only one instead of a whole nest. It was an old shed out in the middle of the woods. Angel and I walked in. She was really excited. We walked around and a guy sounds around. He had brown hair and pretty blue eyes. I froze for a split second but very quickly snapped out of it and advanced on him.

(picture of Alex in media)

"Do you have a nest?" I asked pinning him to the wall and holding my machete at his throat. He looked slightly frightened.

"N-no." he said. I squinted my eyebrows at him. He was obviously a vampire but there was something different about him. I could feel it.

"Uh, Scarlett, kill him now." Angel said from behind me. I glanced at her and then lifted my machete back when I heard someone run in.

"Stop!" I heard her shout. I turned my head to see a girl with bright red hair and green eyes that had the same face shares and stuff as the guy.

"Why should I?"

"Because he's not the killer! He's just protecting her!" she said.

"Alessya..." The guy warned.

"What does she mean?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I'm the killer kill me." he said.

"No!" The Alessya girl exclaimed. I let him go.

"Scarlett!" Angel exclaimed.

"Hey didn't do it." I said.

"How do you know?" Angel asked.

"Hey wants to die. He's frantic to die. He's trying to protect someone by dying for them." I said. He looked like guilty puppy looking down.

"So who's doing it?" I asked looking at the red head knowing she'll tell me. Her and the guy exchanged glances then looked at Angel and I.

"Our sister." she said.

"Wait, so are you two brother and sister?" I asked. They nodded. I could kinda see it. They just had different color eyes and hair making it harder.

"Who is she? Where do I find her?" I asked.

"Were not telling you." the guy said. I looked at him.