Chapter 49: Santa Baby

So like I realize a few chapters ago it was Christmas so this chapter because if the time can't take place around Christmas but I stupidly realized that after the fact and I have Christmas plans for the Winchesters so just pretend...

Six months after last chapter

"Dad! Alex!" I screamed sitting up in the bed at Bobby's everyone rushed in flipping the light on with shotguns in hand.

"Are you okay what happened?!" Dean asked rushing to my side.

"I'm in fucking labor!" I screeched. Dean let the F bomb slide because he started freaking out. Alex and him helped me out of my now wet bed because my water had broke. I was rushed outside calling Angel to come to.

"Wait! Not the impala!" Dean said. I groaned.

"Fine my car just get me to a fucking hospital. Holy fuck!" I grunted. We ran to my car. I sat in the back in between Alex and Angel and Dean got in the driver's seat. I was in so much pain.

~~~

I did a final push and out came a baby girl. I smiled in tears of joy as my baby was wrapped in a pink blanket and handed to me.

"Hi, precious." I cried holding her. Alex, whom was the only one besides the doctors I let be with me, smiled down at the crying blue eyed baby.

"You're so beautiful." I said. The doctors let my family in since I was covered now. Dean, Sam, Alex, Angel, Rory, and Lorelei walked in.

"Dean called us." Rory said noticing my confused face. I smiled at Dean and then back down at my baby. I handed her to Alex.

"Hey beautiful." He said beaming at her like a proud father.

"Okay now give her back." I ordered. He rolled his eyes grinning and gave her back to me. I saw Dean watching with conflicting emotions flashing over his face.

"You want to hold her, Dean?" I asked. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"I don't know." He said.

"Come here dad." I said. He walked over cautiously and I handed her to him.

"Support her head." I sad. He did so and held her perfectly. I smiled and grabbed Alex's hand.

"She's so beautiful." I whispered. He nodded.

"Yes she is. Mary Deanna Lattuca." Alex sighed on her name.

"Deanna?" Dean asked. I smiled.

"If it were a boy it would have been Dean Samuel. Sounds kinda off to normal ears but I like it." I said. Both him and Sam beamed and Dean smiled back down at my child.

"I want her back now." I whined. He grinned and handed her to me.

"Everyone's loving on you aren't they? Aren't they?" I asked in a baby voice. Angel walked over her blue hair swishing and peered down at her.

"She's so pretty." she said. I nodded.

"I guess I'll give her up again so you can hold her." I said pretending to be all huffy and stuff. She smiled as I gently handed Mary to her.

"Support her head." I ordered. I helped her moved her arms.

"Now sit!" I ordered pointing to the chair. She smiled and sat.

"Don't stand up unless the baby is in someone else's hands." I said. She laughed.

"You're going to be a perfect mom." she said.

"You really are." Lorelei commented.

"Thank you guys." I said.

~~~