Chapter 44: I Like It Like That

"Stop squirming Angel I'm almost done." I said as I applied makeup to her face.

"What's taking so long?" she whined.

"Beauty takes time, hon." I snickered. I put on the finishing touches. I backed up and examined my handy worked. Her hair and makeup was finally done. I handed her the dress.

"Put this on." I said. She took off the button down shirt and shorts and stepped into it. I know your probably thinking eww she's half naked in front of you? But 1 were like sisters and 2 have you never been in a locker room before? Chill. When it was in and I zipped it up I couldn't stop the huge smile.

"Angel, you're breathtaking." I said softly. She smiled and looked down blushing. I walked her over to my closet so she could see herself. She sacked Ina breath at her reflection. Her blue hair was curled with a braid going around the back, she had on brown and golden eyeshadow, a dark shade of red lipstick and her eyebrows were thick and black. She was wearing a blue homecoming dress that was tight on the tip and had a silver belt thing right under her breasts, under that the dress was flowy. She had on big hoop earrings and a silver bracelet with fake diamonds. I handed her blue pumps that matched the dress. Now it's my turn.

~~~

Angel walked in to my room as I put my feet in my heels. She gasped.

"Scarlett, you look beautiful!" She said. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said. She nodded and I looked in the mirror one last time. I had on a tight sleeveless black dress that sparked in the front, a black bracelet windy thing covering my scars on both arms, dark pink lipstick, black heels, black nail Polish with a squiggly design thing on some of the fingers, and my hair was in a bun that sat right over my right shoulder. (Outfits in media) I looked at the time. 6:35 and it'll take about 20ish minutes to get there. I grabbed my handbag and threw in my phone. Angel already had hers and we walked down stairs. The guys looked up when we came downstairs and their eyes went huge.

"Where are you going?" Dean asked.

"Were gonna go out for a night on the town. Also, we got reservations at Violets. We're just looking for a break, some fun time." I said. Dean slowly nodded.

"Okay, be home at midnight." He said. I nodded and Angel and I went to my car.

~~~

We walked into the restraunt and Angel grabbed my arm.

"It's Chris." she said pointing to a guy waiting by the desk thing.

"Ooh, handsome." I said with a whistle.

"Chris!" Angel said. He turned and his eyes grew the size of soccer balls. He walked over

"A-Angel, you look beautiful." He admired her. She blushed and smiled.

"Thanks." she said quietly.

"Scarlett! Angel!" I heard Alessya call. I turned to see her walking over, we hugged.

"Oh my gosh you look beautiful!" She said smiling at me.

"You too!" I said looking at her tight dark blue dress. I looked behind her to see another guy walking over and I gasped. What. The. Heck.

"Kyle!?!?" I asked. If you don't remeber Kyle he's the guy I met at that school and then saw again when we met Chuck.

"Hey Scarlett." He said putting a hand on the back of his neck.

"Kyle told me he knew you. He's an angel. He's also my boyfriend." Alessya smiled he slid a hand around her waste. I remeber Kyle and I kissing. As if on cue Kyle said: