Chapter 54: He Whispered My Name As The Flowers Died

I'm sorry in advance...

 I was in a motel with Sam and Dean. Alex was at the store with Mary. We were only here because Sam and Dean needed some research help and we were planning on leaving soon. Dean and I were searching for our guns that had randomly disappeared.

"Looking for this?" We heard someone say we turned around to see a man wearing a mask pointing Dean's gun at us. Sam was also being held at gun point by another man in a mask.

"Mornin'." Dean said.

"Shut up. Hands where I can see em'." the man said. We lifted our hands up

"Wait a minute. Is that you, Roy? It is, isn't it. Which makes you Walt. Hiya Walt." Dean said. The men took their masks off.

"Don't matter." Walt said

"Well, is it just me, or do you two seem a tad upset?" Dean asked.

"You think you can flip the switch on the Apocalypse and just walk away, Sam?" Walt asked.

"Who told you that?" Sam asked.

"We ain't the only hunters after you." Walt said. He pumped his shot gun. "See you in the next life." He said.

"Hear me out. I can explain, okay? Please." Sam begged. Walt ignored him and then- shot him. He fucking shot my uncle. Dean and I moved to help Sam but Roy followed us with his gun.

"Stay the hell down." Roy ordered.

"Shoot 'im. Kill em' both." Walt ordered.

"Killin' Sam was right but Dean..." Roy said.

"He made us and we just snuffed his brother, you idiot. You want to spend the rest of your life knowing Dean Winchester and his daughters on your ass, 'cause I don't. Shoot 'im." Walt ordered. Dean and I, whom had been listening while watching Sam's lifeless body turned to them.

"Go ahead, Roy, do it. But I'm going warn you, when I come back I'm going to be pissed. C'mon! Let's get this show on the road." Dean snarled.

"Come on, already." Walt said. He shot Dean and then me.

~~~

Scarlett's POV:

I woke up to people singing happy birthday to me. I was on someone's lap and holding my mom's hand. I looked around to see my whole family/ dead people. My grandmother, my aunt, my step aunt, my cousin, my cousin, my cousin, mote hands, more uncles. We were at my house. I was wearing a pink shirt with a cat on it, knee long shorts, and pink rubber sandals. What's going on? I wondered.

"Blow out the candles baby girl." mom said. I hesitantly did so. I then slid off of whomever it was lap that I was sitting on. I turned to see my step dad. Fear clenched my chest. Da fuck?

"What did you wish for baby girl?" my step father asked. I remeber this. It's my birthday. The last one before my mom died and before my step dad went berserk. Before either could reply I heard Dean.

"Scarlett." he said. I turned around.

"What are you doing in my dream?" I asked. He was next to Sam. He motioned for me to come over. I did so. My step dad still spoke even though I walked away.

"Come on you can tell me!... No?" He then reached down and tickled air. I sighed.

"Who is that guy?" Dean asked.

"My step dad." I siged. Dean's eyebrows raised.

"Really? Him? Really?" Dean asked. I nodded.

"So here's what's happening. We're in heaven." Dean said.