Chapter 32: Life's Been Kinda Trippy Down Here In Mississippi

I'm so excited for your reactions to the end of this. I'm so excited. In like freaking out I'm so excited to see what you think.

I stood there with Sam and Dean in the hospital. Dean had a manilla envelope in his hands and we were talking quietly about Bobby and how he probably wasn't going to bounce back this time.

"What's that?" I finally asked Dean gesturing to the envelope. Dean turned it so I could see that it said X-RAY in big bold letters.

"Went to radiology." he said opening it up and pulling out the pictures.

"Got some glamour shots." he said. Sam and I looked at it surprised. The chest had strange markings all over it.

"Let's just say the doctors are baffled." Dean said.

"It's Enochian." I said.

"Holy crap." Sam said.

"Yeah, well, Cas gave you both one too." Dean said. Suddenly Sam's phone rang.

"Hello? Castiel?" Sam asked.

"Speak of the devil." Dean and I spoke at the same time.

"Ah, St. Martin's Hospital. Why? What are you-Cas?" Sam looked at the phone strangled and hung up. Then we looked up to see Cas coming our way.

"Cell phone, Cas? Really? Since when do angels need to reach out and touch someone?" Dean asked.

"You're hidden from angels now-all angels. I won't be able to simply-" Bobby cut Castiel off.

"Enough foreplay." Bobby said. We all looked over at him.

"Get over here and help me now." Bobby ordered. I rolled my eyes. He sure was cranky lately.

"I can't." Cas said. Bobby turned his wheel chair to face us.

"Say again?" he asked.

"I'm cut off from heaven and much of heaven's power. Certain things I can do. Certain things I can't." Cas said.

"You're telling me you lost your mojo just in time to get me stuck in this trap the rest of my life?" Bobby asked.

"I'm sorry." Castiel apologized.

"Shove it up your ass." Bobby turned his chair back to the window.

"At least he's talking now." I said.

"I heard that." Bobby said.

"I don't have much time. We need to talk." Castiel said.

"Okay." Said Dean.

"Your plan to kill Lucifer." Cas said.

"Yeah. You want to help?" Dean asked.

"No. It's foolish. It can't be done." Cas said.

"Oh. Thanks for the support." Dean said.

"But I believe I have the solution. There is someone besides Michael strong enough to take on Lucifer. Strong enough to stop the apocalypse." Castiel said. I instantly, somehow, knew what he was going to say.

"Who's that?" Sam asked.

"The one who resurrected me and put you on that airplane. The one who began everything. God." Cas said. We looked at him unsure.

"I'm gonna find God." Cas said.
~~~

"God?" Dean asked.

"Yes." Cas said. Dean and shared a glance.

"God." I said.

"Yes! He isn't in heaven. He has to be somewhere."

"Try New Mexico. I hear he's on a tortilla." Dean said.