#1 The Bestest Cook Ever, Don't Tell Mom

Percy's POV Percabeth. When Annabeth decides to make Percy the best birthday meal ever, she won't give up. Percabeth is already married.

"I know mom, I'll be over later... Yes, I promise that I won't forget.... Fine, text her if you don't trust me... Love you too, bye," I chuckled slightly as my mom hung up (aka, slashed through the Iris Message) . She wanted me to come over for my twenty-fourth birthday, even though I was old enough to just pop by for cake and be on my way. She insists on throwing me a party. It was kind of irritating, since my idea of a good birthday would be relaxing on the couch with my wife, watching Nemo and eating blue cookies. But I loved my mom, and it was always good seeing my friends.

I stepped out of the car since I'd already parked when my mom called, and bounded up the stairs to mine and Annabeth's house. It had a classical vibe to it, even though Annabeth had designed it and, yes, we were in the twenty first century. A few months after we had moved in together, which was when we were 18, Annabeth was called to Olympus.

Now, I know what you're thinking; Uh oh, Annabeth made a boo boo! No, she didn't, she was called to Olympus because they decided to tell her about a few perks of her job as the Architect of Olympus. Not only would she go down in history, but she would get paid big bucks! Well, good enough anyway, we weren't filthy rich, but we were well off.

I went to college that year, majoring in Marine Science, and I did so well, with Annabeth's help, that I graduated a year early! Psych! I wish. I still had to do all four years of college to get my degree, but soon after, I landed a job at a local Marine Hospital, taking care of the poor creatures that were hurt or injured.

Annabeth was still Architect of Olympus, but she had said she wanted another job. I tried to tell her to not apply at places that would make her stressed, but she went ahead and started working at Goode with Paul. She was a History teacher. We had gotten married last year after saving up to build this house. Let me just say, best day ever.

I quickly unlocked the red door to our house, bounding in and kicking my shoes off before shooting into the living room.

No Annabeth. Must be in her office.

I ran in there, ready to scoop her up, but she wasn't there. Confused, I walked into our bedroom. Nothing.

If the kitchen hadn't have been on the way to the porch, I would have bypassed her. She was sitting on the counter, quietly mixing some kind of batter while listening to an audio book on her monster proof phone. She looked up and almost dropped the bowl of dough.

"You weren't supposed to be home for another hour!" Annabeth said as she jerked out her ear buds and tried to hide the bowl behind her. I played like I hadn't seen the bowl.

"I wanted to see my beautiful wife, and they let me go early," I smiled, coming up to her and placing my hands on either side of her as she sat on the counter. She looked slightly suspicious but I leaned in and kissed her quickly. During this time I managed to dunk my finger in the dough, assuming it's for cookies or something, and backed away, licking the batter off my finger.

"Perseus!" She shouted, pouting adorably. "You weren't supposed to know yet," I laughed, I always thought she was even cuter when sulking.

"This is really good," I raised my finger in the air, "you know, you should cook more often," I always love it when she cooks, even though she hates it, but she's always so tired after working two jobs that I just cook for her instead or grab take out.

Annabeth rolled her eyes, swatting my hand as I tried to grab the bowl off the counter.

"No, bad Percy," Now it was my turn to pout. I swooped in to kiss her, but she dodged, making me kiss her cheek instead.

"Come on! It's our anniversary!" I groaned. She laughed, shaking her head as she went back to mixing the batter. We had started dating on my birthday exactly eight years ago. We have been married for one year of it. I would've never guessed that that kiss in the dining pavilion was with the girl that would become my wife. I might've wished, but I never would have thought I'd actually marry her. I figured she'd end up with someone else that actually deserved her with every single one of her perfections. But no one deserved her. It took me years to realize that maybe I did deserve her. Maybe I did because I deserved to be happy, and there wasn't a god above that could make me happy if my Wise Girl was gone.

Said girl looked up and caught me staring and started to smirk, causing my cheeks to heat up slightly. Married for a year and she can still make me blush for no reason.

"Oh shut up," I mumbled, going to sit beside her. My hip caught the side of the large bowl on her lap and it tumbled into my arms. I caught it quickly, but it had sloshed onto Annabeth's stomach and lap.

"Seaweed Brain!" She screamed. Jumping up, I ran for my life. Goodbye world.

I could hear her behind me, catching up fast, but I had the advantage of longer legs. I booked it upstairs and down the hall. I wouldn't be able to make it into either of the two doors before she caught me, so I was trapped when I slammed into the wall.

She stopped running and smirked again, approaching slowly. Let me tell you, absolutely terrifying.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She asked sweetly, but the grin on her face wasn't as sweet. I gulped. She laughed and ran forward, throwing her arms around me.

"Aw, Annabeth!" I groaned as I looked down at my batter covered pants and shirt. She smiled and tried to walk away in victory, but I grabbed her and slung her over my shoulder in one movement.

"Percy!" She screeched, I walked slowly down the stairs. "Put me down! Right now!" She yelled into my ear. "Please?" She whispered. I knew if I turned my head I'd see her pouting in the way I can't say 'no' to. So I kept my eyes firmly ahead. She huffed and crossed her arms.

"Now you're going to finish the cake, or cookies or whatever, because it's my birthday and you're the bestest cook ever. Don't tell my mom," I teased. And sure enough, we were in the kitchen an hour later, eating the small cake with our fingers and kissing in the midst of a very messy kitchen.