ATTENTION! VERY IMPORTANT!

Okay, guys! It's Annabeth's birthday tomorrow, so I've decided to make a one shot in honor of her! But, that's not all. I'll tag my favorite PJO/Percabeth authors so that they can do this too! All throughout this week, hopefully this will keep up!

Rules:
1. No Annabeth-Hate, it's her birthday and if you don't like her you don't have to do this! (But why would you not like her anyway?)
2. You must tag AT LEAST five people that know of PJO and may be willing to write a one shot sometime this week or that are your friends and wouldn't mind spreading the word!
3. Tag me at the start so I can see your wonderful work!
4. Your one shots can be in at any time, but please get them in by the 17th so that we don't go past the week of Annabeth's 'birth'
5. Add the hashtag #HappyBirthdayAnnabae to your chapters!
6. Add the rules!
7. If you do not want to write something, at least spread the word and tag some people!!!

And that's pretty much it! My chapter will be up sometime today or tomorrow, but I'll go ahead and tag the people that I am going to tag.

ImKindOfTwisted
-__Stilinski__-
ImaginePercabeth
blueconverseses
piercethephanfics
NovelType
Infinite_Aces

Let's spread this like wild fire! #HappyBirthdayAnnabae