#21 Question Real Quick

If you don't already know, I love to watch PJO fanvideos.

So, I started watching Character Theme Song vids.

And I have a question.

Why do all the girls's theme songs have to be about their relationship?

Like, for Annabeth, instead of having a song that MAKES SENSE, she'll have a song like Sparks Fly or My Life Would Suck Without You.

And Hazel always has Diamonds, unless it's some couple song like Young and Beautiful.

Piper always has a couple song. Like The Only Exception or Waiting for Superman.

I usually only watch for like one minute, just until Annabeth's theme song shows up, and if it's some stupid song I'll go find another one.

Because, that's basically saying that their entire characters revolve around their boyfriends.

Which isn't true. At all.

Not even in the slightest.

The only theme songs for the girls I've ever seen was; for Hazel: Diamonds/Bring me to Life/ Dark Side; for Piper: Primadonna Girl; and for Annabeth: Stronger/Tell me Something I Don't Know (lol)/ Bionic/ Fighter/ some others. Annabeth really has a larger variety of themes because Idontreallynow.

Maybe people like Annabeth the best 🤔

Which makes sense, actually. She's a lot of people's (including me) favorite character.

Anyway, and the guys NEVER have couple songs.

At least make a portion of your video dedicated to couples, or make ONE of the guys have a couple song.

The only guy I've seen to have a couple song was Frank and it was Hercules (I'll be your Hercules yaddayaddayadda)

And that's not really a couple song.

So, please, tell me why the girls in Character Theme videos always have couple songs. Because it's stupid, really. Especially for Annabeth who is the one who should be least known for her relationship.

Since there was an entire series around her and Percy BEFORE they were even together. Five books, to be exact, and they were only together for, like, a chapter of the last book.

So, her character is the LEAST to revolve around her relationship.

Come on.