Chapter Six

The man leaves us.

"What?" he waves in front of my eyes.

"Huh?" I roll my eyes on him.

"What are you thinking of?" he asks.

"Did you go to the party yesterday?" I ask because I want to know about it and to change the subject.

"Yeah." he looks in front of him and leans his body on the table facing the ocean.

I just nod.

"Did you have fun?" I look away as well.

"Yeah, it was fun...you should have come anyway."

"I was out of mood...actually still can't believe what is happening to me." I shake my head in disbelief and sadness.

"Oh." he says but smiles. He's weird, so weird I guess.

"Don't you feel the same?" I don't know how he's not caring.

"I'm lost anyways...it doesn't really make a big of difference." he says and suddenly feels sort of disappointment, I think.

"What? How?" I shake my head and look at him.

"I mean I don't have people to care for me like you." he says, still looking at the ocean.

"Don't you have friends, family or maybe someone you care about in your life?" I remember seeing his wallpaper picture which was a picture of him with his girlfriend.

He finally turns to look at me.

"Someone like who?" he asks. I was avoiding to say 'girlfriend' but he is forcing me to.

"Like a girlfriend or something...you know." I explain and roll my eyes.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend or something." he mocks.

I don't know why he lied. He doesn't know that I have seen the picture. Anyway, I don't care but I shouldn't believe him in any other thing then. Or maybe she wasn't his girlfriend? But the way they were cuddling and holding each other's hand in the picture doesn't say anything but that they are dating.

"Hey?" he waves again.

"Huh?" I say again.

"Will not you stop saying 'huh' every time I wave to you to cut you off from your thoughts?"

"No, I will not." I raise an eyebrow playfully and he chuckles.

"That fate." I say. I didn't realize that I said that out load until I saw him glancing at me strangely. He doesn't ask about it and that makes me feel that he knows that I am talking about the fate that made me end up here with him on that damn ship to where the hell it takes us.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asks. He is trying to hide his curiosity by not looking at my eyes.

"Why?" I say. I may sound rude, but he is the one who started that with me in the first place.

"I thought it's my right to ask you the same question you asked me seconds ago, remember?" he now looks at me eye to eye. His eyes are actually more like ocean. I would rather keep glancing at them than look at the ocean. At least his eyes are comfy and the ocean is terrible. His face is actually perfect. No mistake, really flawless. His nose is small and his mouth is pink. I don't even know if my lips are that pink. His eyebrows are neat. His hair is blonde, it reminds me of my school friend who has the same hair as his and they used to call "the good haired guy". I'm wondering why he is that lucky.
Why lucky when he is here stuck the same as you? My subconscious adds.

"No." I finally answer him. I don't mind telling him but I was curious to know why he cares but I think it's nothing, actually.
"Never had actually." I add and bit my lips. I don't know why I had to add that.

"What did you just say? Never had?" he looks really astonished.

I just nod and fake a smile. It's not because I feel bad because I have never had a boyfriend but it's because I don't know what would the reaction of someone like him be.

I nod.

"You? I mean have you had a girlfriend, before?" I say and immediately regret it. I should stop being so stupid. Definitely, he had, if it's not has.

"Me? No, I had...a lot, actually." he says, confidently. I don't think it's something to be proud of. What is the thing to keep dating different girls then break up?

"I feel sorry for you." I say.

"Sorry? Why?" he shakes his head.

"Do you still love any of them?" I ignore his question.

"Love?" he laughs.

"What?" I smile a bit when I saw him laughing that way.

"You said love, right? You're so innocent, Twy." Twi? he rubs my shoulders as if I am a kid. Him saying my nickname and touching my shoulder make me flutter.

"Really? So, all I know about relationships was a lie?" I scoff.

"Not exactly. You don't have to love someone to date them. For me at least it's that way." he puts his hands on his pockets and take a breath.

I giggle. I don't know why but I find it strange!

"You said I am bloodless before, add heartless, too."

"Oh, I didn't mean it... I mean-"

"You don't have to. Sometimes, I look bloodless, so I don't blame you." he interrupts me. Who is he?

"I wouldn't argue with that." I laugh and he chuckles.

"You don't have to lie about not having a boyfriend before, by the way." he says.

"I didn't lie. Why would I?" I sit on the chair because I get tired from standing and he does the same. He isn't actually that bad.

"That's why I tell you." he shrugs.

I chuckle. "I am not the one who lied. I don't have a boyfriend, I didn't have one and I don't think I will have one, at least soon. You know, it's different now. I don't know if I will even live anymore or not." I don't know why I became okay with what is happing. How did I give in so quickly. I'm supposed to shocked now, crying and maybe breaking things not talking to that guy about love and relationships.

"What do you mean by I'm not the one who lied?" he raises an eyebrow but then laughs a bit. Fine, he is not mad.

"You."

"Me?" he points to himself. I look around to show him that there's no one but us in here.

"I guess."

__________________________

Hey guys, please vote and comment. It's so important to me. I really wanna know how you think of this book. It will not take a second from you to say your opinion but it will mean so much to me. So, please vote and comment. Love ya all.