Chapter Forty one

I've just confessed that I miss this bitch. How many times do I have to tell you Twy that you shouldn't tell him how you feel? He'll take advantage of it and then you will get hurt and you can't blame anyone but yourself.

"Hey you there?" He looks at me.

"Yes." I nod repeatedly.

"Where do you want to go now?" He looks back at the road.

"Nowhere just to Jacks's place. I need to sleep." I really need to sleep but definitely not in Jack's place. But I have to hurt him by that. He'll get jealous and that's what I want. He deserves it. But why would he get jealous Twy? He doesn't love you to get jealous. The biggest evidence is that he left you there already. He didn't care if Jack would come to your room and.... Twy stop! Stop!

"Jack's place?" He raises one eyebrow and I could see anger behind his eyes. Yes! Yes! Yes!

"Yes, isn't it where I live now?" I couldn't help my smile. I love it. I love seeing him like that! I'm not bad but he forced me to do that.

"Twy, do you really want to go there?" He stops the car and adjusts his body so he's now facing me.

"Do I look like joking?" I look at his eyes as he stares. Don't stare at me like this bitch. Your eyes are so adorable.

"You can't be anything but joking." He shakes his head and look at the window behind me.

"Kyle, it doesn't matter if I really wanna go there or not! What matters is that I won't go anywhere but there." I deepen my voice. Well I said the truth now. I won't go with him even if I feel more comfortable with him. He still left me alone there.

"Why? I mean why you want to go there when no one is forcing you? Did he say something to you? Tell me." He huffs.

"He didn't. I find him very friendly, nice and loyal. Just exactly like you." I taunt him.

"Aha, you're punishing me then? I said I didn't want to leave you alone but-"

"But you did." I cut him off. "Kyle, it doesn't matter to me you or him. You're both still strangers to me. You're not my brother, father or husband." Shit what did I say! Why did I say husband? He may think I want him to have a serious relationship with me. Serious relationship hahaha no way. You're talking as if he will say yes let's get married tomorrow. Pity you Twy!

"Husband? So you would be okay if I was your husband?" He grins a bit. Shit!!

"No! I mean yes! No. No. Look if you were my husband, I would definitely stay with you like any lady does in the whole world. But it'll never happen definitely. So, I won't stay with you. Understood?" I feel I have just got rubbish out of my mouth. What hell was I thinking?

"Okay." He says.

That's it? Don't say you will really drive me to Jack's place. I'm so desperate. I made myself imprisoned in Jack's place forever. Well until I find my parents. No way!

"So to Jack's then?" He starts the car.

"Yeah." I say. "But we could have dinner together first. I'm actually starving." Yes, I am hungry but I also want to delay my happy arrival at the bitch Jack.

"Sure. I am too." He nods but no expression on his face.

We stayed in silence the whole ride and Kyle stopped in front of a very well decorated restaurant.