Chapter Fifteen

"What?" my mouth drops open.

"I'm not Nail." he says.

"How?" I remove my hand off his wrist and take a step backward.

"I've never told you that my name is Nail. You kept calling me Nail." he shrugs.

"But...but Alex was calling you that so I-I knew that Nail is your name." my arms are moving in the air in front of me.

"It's not." he chuckles.

How dare him to chuckle!

"Really? So you remembered to tell me now! After I have been calling you Nail the entire time." I raise my voice. He's making me insane. I don't wanna trust him anymore. What is he hiding behind his name? Why didn't he tell everybody his real name!

"I know I should have told you earlier but here I am telling you that my name is not Nail." he sits on the chair.

"Tell me that you are crazy and I will not argue with you." I sigh and lean on the wall behind me.

"I am." he smirks.

Sure he is.

"Why did you lie about your name?" I ask, sharply.

"Because I didn't want random people know my name...my real name."

"Why? Are you a thief?"

He laughs.

"Don't worry the police will never know my place." he laughs again.

What? Is he serious?

"What?" I shout.

"You bitch. Shut the hell up. I'm not a thief." he says, calmly.

I don't know how dare him call me names when he lies to me the whole time. What if he's a thief and the police is looking for him? I should have known better.

"So, what are you?" I yell.

"What do you want? Stop yelling. If you don't believe me, you can leave. I'm not forcing you to stay." he yells back.

"I know that. You did what you want and after you finished everything, you want me to leave, right?" I know that what I say doesn't make sense but I should know everything about this stranger.

He laughs. "Yeah, exactly I am in a gang, naive."

I won't fight with him about calling me naive and bitch now.

"Tell me an explanation for everything now." I order.

"Okay, why not? Sit." he points to the bed and I sit on it.

"Go on." I push.

"My name's Kyle.."

"Kyle?" I interrupt.

"Don't interrupt me." he says and I nod.

"My father is a rich business man. He has enemies like any successful business man, has. I fought with my dad before I left Washington and I told him that I would travel to Florida for a couple of months and see if I would like there or not. One of his enemies knew of my fight with my dad so I thought he sent someone to travel with me in the same airplane. I'm sure he doesn't have anything about the accident but I though he would send someone with me..."

"Why would he send someone with you? To kill you?" I say, really paying attention to every word he says.

"No, no maybe to be my friend and knows some stuff about me, my father or my fight with my father." he looks at me.

"Oh." I'm so stupid to think that they might kill him. It's a big crime.

"So, I didn't wanna tell anyone anything about me."

"Even Alex?" I ask.

"Alex? Who is Alex? You are talking as if Alex is a part of my family." he sighs.

"You didn't trust me?" I ask, quietly.

He doesn't answer.

"No, don't tell me that you suspected me! Or thought that I am the one who they sent with you." My voice is shaky.

"Why not? You came to me from nowhere. You were sitting next to me in the plane and here you are sharing the room with me." he smiles.

"But you saved me. Why did you do then?"

"I've no idea. I wasn't sure of anything. Well, honestly I didn't suspect you from the moment I saw you...at sometimes I became wondering why this stupid nerd is chasing me but something always made me never believe that you can be a cheater. You can't be one." he says.

"Liar." I spit. "If you are right, you would have told me everything from the beginning, at least you would have told me your real name. I can't believe that I trust you and you don't when I am the girl who is sleeping in a stranger's room who is you....and I am not chasing you."

"Shhh, first you don't trust me, second I wouldn't tell you anything about me even if were a random nerd. Why on Earth would I tell you anything!"

"At least I told you my name, my country, my age and about my family. And I would have answered you if you had asked me anything else." I growl.

"Whatever, now you know about me more than I know about you. And don't be a stupid. I trust you..well I know that you aren't a spy and that's why I told you almost everything now."

"I will never know everything. Well, I don't even bother to know." I stand up and leave.

"Good night chick." he calls after me.

"Should I believe you?" I turn to him once I reach the bathroom door.

"It's up to you. If you still want to call me Nail, I won't do anything but laughing." he lays down on the bed and winks at me.

I leave him and go to the bathroom and lock the door.

Now everything makes sense, why he always had to laugh when I call him Nail and when the receptionist asked why we called him Nail, because of course he told her his real name when he reserved this room. I am so stupid. Very very stupid Twi. You are a stupid nerd like he said or I'm a naive or a bitch...he believes that I was chasing him? Who is he? A millionaire! Maybe a billionaire? All this doesn't matter to me. He lied to me.

Stop stop stop Twi. Why wouldn't he even lie to you? Are you better than Alex or anyone else? I'm not and I will not be. I am a nerd to him. He sees me as a little stupid naive girl that he can always laugh at and have funny time watching her. But now he trusted me and told me about his story. Well, it's not a story. Maybe a little brief information which I should have know earlier. The question here is that what should I do? Should I even believe him!

But damn him he's so hot..when he winks, he becomes more hotter.

I laugh to myself in the mirror from the thought.

Sleep Twi, you need to find your parents. I'm lost here. I don't even believe I am giving this guy any attention when I can't find my parents...my mom and dad.