Chapter Forty Three

"I kissed you." He pushes me till I face the wall. "And I will do." He kisses me again. I push him away with all the power I have.

"You bustard. I'm not like the girls you sleep with." I yell at him.

"I know." He grins.

"Watch what you are doing! And don't ever talk about Jack then." I yell.

"Believe me you know nothing. You don't know how many times I tried to force myself and control my temper to not touch you. Do you? You don't understand how a man feels when he knows there's a fucking hot girl sleeping in his bedroom but he can't do anything but just say goodnight and leave!" He breathes.

"Why did-"

"Stop. Listen to me." He cuts me off. "You should know how much I suffered seeing you around. Enjoying it. Feeling happy deep inside and even feeling safe that you're here near me. I didn't touch you and I knew I wouldn't. Why did I feel so excited to see you? I felt unsecured and afraid but I couldn't prevent myself from being happy around you. I know I didn't show it to you. I was so determined to do that. I even didn't admit it to myself." He blinks and pauses. I'm still astonished. Is it a dream?

"And in addition to all that I knew that you would leave anytime. Anytime when you find your parents, you will leave me. It was so dangerous to grow feelings for you. I tried so many times to stop that but I give up. I do." He continues.

"Kyle." I blink rapidly. I don't know what I should say or do. He loves me? He does. As much as I want to hear it as much as I don't because I don't know what I would say in return.

He waits for me to say something.

"Why?" I ask him not knowing what I mean. I'm so confused or I can say I'm surprised. He has never shown me that he has any feelings for me. I mean I felt it sometimes but he quickly proved I was wrong.

"Why what?" He takes two steps closer to me.

"I don't know." I mutter. He holds my head by his two hands and lean his forehead on mine.

"Twyla. I love you." He mutters. Oh my God. How many times I hoped to hear it from him! But you know when you actually hear it, you feel frozen. A picture of my mom and dad arouse in my mind. What if they were here, watching me? Oh God!

Tears fall on my cheeks. I don't know why though. I just realized it when he wipes them by his two thumbs.

"I love you." He repeats but this time his voice is much clearer and louder.

"Do you?" I stare at his eyes searching for the truth.

"I do." He nods slowly.

I move away. He lets me go.

"You won't say anything?" He asks facing me. I sit on his bed.

"Kyle." I wipe my tears and try to concentrate.

"Kyle. I don't think you made a right choice for you. I'm not your type. And if you think by this, I will be all yours, you are wrong. I won't sleep with you. I won't kiss you randomly. I won't move in with you like some couples do. I don't do dating. This is not me. And it will not be me. My parents didn't teach me that. And even if I have feelings for you, I won't change my concepts under any conditions. I may be stupid or innocent as you say but I know very well my limits and my concepts. Do you understand what I am saying?"

He shakes his head. "And what would you do if I tell you that I respect all that? I knew it from the moment I saw you that you are stuck to your concepts. The biggest evidence is that you're virgin. I'm actually proud of you parents. I envy them for having such a daughter that respects them even when they are absent. Twy, I'm ready to do anything just to make you mine. I will not push it I promise. I'll wait for you. I'll fight for you and I won't leave you. Just please don't leave me." He sits down on the floor in front of me and grabs my hands.

"Saying I love you to me is a big challenge to you. I don't know how many times you said these words but if you think that you wouldn't be able to accept my condition please don't make me love you."

"So that means you didn't love me yet?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Uhm-"

"Say it. I know you do."

"Say what?"

"Say how do you feel towards me? Tell me how deep is your love?" He grins.

I smile. "No. I will not tell you."

"Why?"

"To torture you the way you did to me." I stand up.

"So if we aren't now dating so what are we?"

I don't know how to answer this question. I really need him and I want him but I don't want our relationship goes farther to somewhere that I might regret after.

"We are.....we are friends?" I'm so stupid. Friends! Why did I say that?

"Friends. So what changed we knew we love each other?"

"Kyle. I don't know what are we then?"

"Okay. We are husband and wife if saying boyfriend and girlfriend annoys you." He's teasing me more I know.

"You didn't like the word friends right? Okay, we are brother and sister." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Why didn't you say a father and his daughter?"

"Wow. What an idea! Thank you dad." I rub his shoulder.

"I love you so much my lovely daughter." He kisses my cheeks. "I can't live without you." He kisses my cheeks again and down to my neck.

"It's fine." I push him.

"You're pushing your dad. I'll punish you then." He pushes me on the bed so I'm now sitting on it. He sits on my lap now facing me.

"Kyle." I warn him.

"Shhh remember? I'm your dad." He brushes his lips with mine. I pull away but he gets closer.

"Kyle. No!" I glare at him.

"Then say you give up. We aren't family okay?"

"We aren't dating, okay? And we are not married."

"Say you give up before I do something you wouldn't love. I'm sure you would but you would pretend you are not. Give up!"

"Okay I give up."

"Fine." He stands up.

"Don't do that again. Don't touch me Kyle. I wouldn't take our relationship or whatever we are now in seriously unless I feel you really changed." I stare at his eyes. His expressions become more serious and he breathes.

———————————————————

Yay I updated two chapters today. Please comment and vote.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️