Chapter Thirty five

I knock on Kyle's room and he doesn't answer so I open the door. He's sitting on the bed putting his hands on his face.

"Kyle." I call out. I don't know if it's right to talk to him now or not.

He doesn't move or say anything and I sit beside him.

"I don't know what's going on and what made you mad at Jack but I'm sure you're not okay right now." I touch his shoulder. It's muscular.

He removes his hands from his face and look at me.

"What can I do?" I offer. I feel so bad seeing him like that.

He just stares at me and sighs.

"We can walk around the house." I suggest. The weather's good I guess.

"Let's go." He finally says and stands up stretching his hand for me so that I hold it.

"Okay." I smile and hold his hand.

We walk to the door twisting our hands. It makes me happy. It feels odd and crazy.

The garden around the house is really a piece of art. It has flowers from every color and shape. They've special smells. It gives you a positive energy.

"Wonderful, right?" I say stretching my hands, breathing the perfect air.

He looks at me from the edge of his eyes and smiles.

"Walk further?" He knots his eyebrows and I nod. I want to get him out of this bad mood. Well, Kyle can be good sometimes.

"What's your biggest goal, Twy?" He asks me suddenly while walking.

"What?" I narrow my eyes with a smile playing on my lips.

"What's your goal? Dream?" He looks away.

No one actually asked me that question before. I don't think any body cares to know that question that I didn't even think about it. What's my goal? I actually don't know.

"Now? I don't think I've a goal. Finding my parents and finding a way to even live is my concern now. Does that count?" I look away as well. It's shame but I trust God and I know he'll never leave me.

"Maybe?" He chuckles a bit.

"What about you?" I'm actually curious.

"What? My goal? No, I don't have a goal. Because whatever hell crosses my mind, I'll probably do it the other day so I don't think I have a goal. Or maybe I have one? You know, the question is really hard." He smirks and I smile.

"It's bad that I don't have a goal and at the same time I don't achieve anything." I look down. I'm actually nothing. I don't have an aim.

"You've a goal." He looks at me. "A goal doesn't always mean something big. Your goal now is to find your parents and you will." He stares at my eyes.

"Thank you for giving me some position energy." I hope I find them.

"Thank you for changing my mood." He replies.

"Did I?" I flush.

"Yeah." He chuckles. Maybe my reaction was comedy.

"We will have breakfast together?" He asks and I just nod.

"Do you have a brother or a sister?" He asks me while eating his sausage in a very nice restaurant.

"No." I reply and take a sip from the Nescafe he ordered me. It's good.

"You know, your parents are so lucky. I've never seen a girl who really loves them that much." He closes his eyes and shakes his head.

"Overreacting? I love them much much more than what I show you." I shake my head smiling. He said lucky, right? Yaaay!