Chapter Thirty

Today Kyle is going to leave here. Me too of course but to where! Today I'm gonna go to the harbor. It's my last chance. Oh my God. Can't believe what happened to me. Where's mom? Mom please come back. I'll tidy my room and I won't ever make you upset. Dad please come I need your hug. God help me. If I don't find them today, I better die. God please help me.

"Hey." Kyle knocks on the bathroom door.

"Yes." I say wiping my tears away.

I open the door.

"Do you want the bathroom?" I ask still my voice not clear. I'm tired. I know that.

"Nah. I came to check on you. You know we are gonna go to the harbor then..." He stops.

"Then I...I'll see somewhere. Maybe I can talk to the old woman I met here." I say hopelessly.

"Twyla, you have nowhere to go except if you will ask that bastard. But I didn't touch you all these days to give you to him." He shrugs.

"What the hell! Watch your language. Don't ever think that you didn't touch me under your choice no honey I wouldn't let anyone touch me whoever he is." I yell. He always makes me nervous.

"What the hell! Are you crazy?" He touches my shoulder.

"Don't ever think I'm weak. Yes I'm broken but that doesn't mean I'm stupid." I breathe and throw his hand off of my shoulder.

"Stupid? You'll know very soon that you're a mistaken. Because what you are doing now is fucking stupid chick." He rubs my cheek. Why would I think I'm stupid bastard? I'm not like your dirty girls.

"I'm gonna finish some stuff here in the hotel when I come back, you should be ready." He says before he leaves.

I don't answer him. His words make me go crazy. I need to pack my few clothes. I should give him the two outfits he bought me.

I turn on the television which became my habit everyday lately to switch on the television at that time to hear the news maybe they will mention anything about us which didn't happen the past few days.

"A father daughter date." I read the headline.

Another headline appears the lost airplane.

"Oh my God. Is it about us?..I hope so. Finally." I say to myself and jump from happiness. At least there's a bit of hope. I raise the volume that I think the whole hall will hear it.

"I'm not gonna let it go. You know who I am and my son should be back as soon as possible. It's better for everyone." A man says on the TV. He should be a father of one of the lost people. I hope he can do anything.

"No, you haven't done anything and you will all regret it." The man shouts again on the television. Who is he? Whatever I hope they do anything. I hope they will mention anything about the people who haven't arrived yet. I don't know why I think dad and mom arrived in another place. Now I hope they are fine wherever they are. I hope I see them today. But what if I found them today? I won't see Kyle again? What are you thinking of Twi? Are you crazy? I wish to see them and leave with them but take Kyle with me. Twi you're so desperate. He doesn't even think of you and you are already deeply in love with him.

He appears suddenly from no where. I don't know when he returned back.

"Aren't you ready yet? I still have other things to do anyway." He says.

"I'm almost ready. I'm sorry." I say still not completely functioning.

"Sorry for what?" He shakes his head. "It's fine."

"They talked about us on the television." I say.

"About us? Were they talking about how I didn't touch you till now?" He teases.

"Kyle I'm not joking. I didn't mean us by us. I meant they talked about the accident." I say and look back at the television to avoid eye contact with these attractive eyes.

"Yes, he's my only son." The same man says furiously on the TV.

"This man kept talking since I switched on the TV. I don't know who he is but he seems very important. He lost his son in that accident. I hope he does something." I say to him while he stares at the TV intensively.

"What the fuck!" He smiles a little and claps his hands.

"What?" Is he a very well known person?

"Hush." He waves to me still staring.

"He kept talking the whole time but there is no news about the rest people." I add.

"And he won't stop. He lost his only son. But don't worry I promise you he will do what is needed." He nods putting both hands on his slim waist and chuckles.

"Crazy." He says to himself still staring at the TV. I don't understand anything.

"Why are you sure? Do you know that man?" I don't know why I think he knows him somehow.

"Not really." He grins like usual and finally looks at me.

"Not really?" I narrow my eyes.

"Well that man's Charley Jennif. My dad." He says with a clear voice. His dad! What! My God. I know that he was from a good family but that man on the TV looks like a billionaire. And why he out of all people is allowed to talk on that talkshow or whatever the hell it is. Yes, he looks a lot like him. How I didn't notice! He has his breathtaking eyes and his small pink mouth but his dad's hair is brows and Kyle is blonde.

"Are you kidding me?" I shake my head. His dad?

"Nah." He presses his lips on hard line. I know he's not lying.

"He seems very worried about you. You should talk to him. Let him know you are safe." I can't believe how rude he is to his parents.

"You stupid, it's from your busniess to make him search for me because that will help you. Maybe he would call those important fuck men he knows to search for all the lost people and your parents are included."

He's right but I can't do that. I can't make that man suffer because I want him to search for my parents. I want him to know that Kyle is safe first.

"Kyle, I can't let that keep happening." I stand up and stand just ten centimeters away from him.

"I'm better like that." He raises both hands up to stop me.

"I swear you are not. Doing that shows that you're suffering and you even don't realize that. I-I want to understand you. I wanna know how this heart of you keep beating every second while you're lost. Who are you? What are all these loads of shit you are doing everyday? Who are those girls you are bringing to your bed? How are you living like this? Enjoying everything wrong? That's life to you? And ignoring your parents who brought you up? Whatever what they have done to you, you still hold their names. Don't be selfish. Wake up from this mess." I yell and try to catch my breath. He looks at me intensively narrowing his eyes. Basically shocked. I don't know why I said that but I feel more comfortable facing him.

---------------------------------

Hey guys. I'm sorry for not updating quickly. I hope you support this book as much as you can because I take time to write it and I get super happy when I see you supporting this book.