Chapter Twenty one

He finishes his shower by the time I finish my cup of coffee.

“Here's yours.” I point to the cup I made for him.

“Thanks.” he mutters and takes the cup.

“Are you ready?” he asks, taking a sip of the coffee.

“Yes, actually waiting for you.” I say.

“I wish you find them today so I can take the room to myself...maybe bring some bitch chicks.” I can tell he's teasing me.
“I hope so.” I say.

“You hope I bring some random chick?” he knots his eyebrows but then chuckle.

“I hope I find them...my parents.” I clarify.

“Ah, me too.” he nods.

“And I am sorry for annoying you these days. Thank you for everything.” I say.

“No need. You had nowhere.” he says with a grin. I don't honestly understand him or know what he exactly wants to say.

“After I find mom and dad, I will pay you for everything. You know the food and residence.”

“Shut your fucking mouth. I don't want anything...and I won't take anything.” he breathes.

“What are you going to do? Like you know after you find your parents or....well I don't even understand why you are still staying here.”

“I'll stay here for awhile, I guess. I don't want to see dad right now or anyone.” he sighs.

“Even your girlfriend?” I hope he forgets and tells me the truth now.

“Fuck. I said I don't have a girlfriend.” he says and looks at his watch. “I guess we have to go anyway.”

“Yes.” I exit the room after taking quick glances at it. I will miss it too. But I miss mom and dad more.

The elevator takes us to the reception and thankfully I find Nena sitting there with a man. A young one. Oh, he should be her son.

“Wait for me here.” I tell Kyle.

I go near Nena and place a bag on her lap.

“Twi?” she smiles.

“Yes. The dress is in this bag. Thank you so much for everything.” I smile back.

“No, I won't take anything. It's for you honey as a gift.” her tone is so soft.

“No, I can't.” I refuse. She's so sweet and nice but I can't take this gift. She barely knows me.

“It's for you. I hope we can be friends.” she laughs. “I mean you can consider me as your mom.” she corrects herself. “Unless you don't want to make any contact with me again.”

“Of course not. I can't be more happier with this offer.” I smile.

“Then take it.” she insists.

“But-”

“Take it.” she cuts me off.

I don't know what to do so I take the bag from her again.

“Thank you.” I mutter.

“Daughters don't thank their moms.”

“Thank you.” I say, stupidly again.

“I'm going to search for mom and dad now. I'll really miss you so much.” I hug her. I needed this hug so much.

“Hey, will you leave without taking my phone number to contact each other?”