Chapter Thirty one

We spent two minutes in silence staring at each other.

"You know? You're right." He says finally. I expected that he would say anything except that. Who is he? Kyle? He's now telling me that I'm right. I should be proud of myself now.

"I know...I know it's not of my busniess and you probably don't bear me now but I don't know I just said what I feel. I'm sorry anyway." I say and look at the ground.

"No no. I know that all I'm doing is shit. But I won't change." He presses his lips on a hard line and leaves the room.

"But I won't change." It keeps replaying in my mind.

Why am I so concerned about him? He means nothing to me. I know he doesn't. No, Twi don't lie to yourself, you care about him and he means a lot to you. But he doesn't deserve it. Why on Earth would I fall for that bitch? I know he doesn't think of me even for a minute. He wants to get rid of me and here I am like a stupid who doesn't have anywhere to go.

An hour later Kyle comes again.

"You're done?" He asks me coldly without looking at me.

"Yeah." I nod looking at him while he checks the shelves and put his perfumes in his bag. I liked that blue colored perfume a lot. I don't know even what its name is.

"I put some of your clothes in that small bag. I found them in the bathroom." I say and he turns to me.

"What clothes?" He asks seriously.

"I put everything I found." I say. I don't know why he cares.

"Everything?" He waves his hands.

"I think so." What's wrong?

He shakes his head and smirks. Is he crazy?
But he drives me mad.

"Is there something wrong? I'm sorry if you didn't like me collecting your clothes. I just wanted to help." Maybe he doesn't like someone touching his clothes.

"It's fine. I just find it weird that you collected my underwears. No wonder what else." He smirks again. His underwears! I didn't pick up his underwears. It was just his grey pants and blue shirt.

"Oh my lord. I didn't." I say to defend myself.

"What else will you find in the bathroom?" He stares at me. I think he probably wanna tease me.

"I didn't pick your underwears. Anyway it's not my problem that you are messy and forget your...stuff everywhere." I spit.

"Seems appealing to you." He teases me again.

"You're done?" I change the subject. I don't know how he found underwears in that bag.

"Minutes." He mutters.

"Okay I will wait for you outside." I say and leave before he even responds. I really want to get some fresh air saying good bye to that place. I'll really miss it so much. I don't know how.

I walk down the hall thinking of who I am and of what happened to me. Flashbacks from the plane cross my mind. I remember how I screamed and how I cried very well. I remember how I was desperate and lost and still am.

"I put your bras in my backpack." Kyle's voice cuts me.

"Huh?" What did he say?

"Your bras. I put them in my backpack." He says.

"My bras? Why did you even touch them? I put them in my bag." I yell. Is he stupid? How could he open my bag and take my bras!

"What's your bra size? I can see but I just preferred to ask you." He grins.

"What?" I say and he chuckles.

"They're small I can tell." He says staring at my breasts.

I put my hands on his eyes. I don't like him staring at my breasts.

"I can use my hands so you better let me just stare at them." He says leaving my hands on his eyes.

"Shut up." I emphasize the words.

"Okay." He drags my hands away from his face and puts them behind his back so I'm now surrounding him by my arms. He moves me backward so my back is touching the wall.

"Kyle?" I warn him. But I melt when he's that close to me.

"Just let me say good bye to you." He says and presses his lips on mine. He starts to eat my lips and kiss hungrily. I don't understand what is happening but instead of pushing him away I tighten my grip on him and I know he smiles when I do that. I know we are in the hall but it just feels amazing. I love that creature. I suddenly start to realize what I'm doing with that guy. I've never done that before. I've never kissed a guy before. He's the first and only guy I've kissed. I just imagine my parents looking to me so I jerk away quickly and he stops not understanding what happened.

"We can't." I mutter. I know that I let him kiss me that time so I can't be mad at him for kissing me.

"We can." He says slowly still looking at my lips.

Before I even argue, he kisses me again.

I jerk away again and he doesn't stop. Finally I feel that his lips leave mine. I open my eyes and see Jace pushing Kyle away from me.

"You bastard. Don't touch her." Jace yells at him.

"Huh? I didn't hear you." Kyle is so furious.

I can't take my breath. I feel so ashamed that Jace saw us kissing. Twy you are no longer the Twy I know.

"I said don't kiss her. She's not your type." He yells at him.

"Who the hell are you to even say who I should kiss and who I shouldn't?" Kyle stares him up and down.

I'm speechless. I don't know what to say. I want to die right now.

"Not Twyla. Not her." Jace warns him.

Jace please go before I die of embarrassment.

"Go away boy." Kyle pats his shoulders and takes me to the room.

"Twy do you want to go with him?" Jace asks me.

"I'm not going with him....or with anyone. I'll find my way alone." I say still Kyle holding my hand.

"Don't let him touch you Twy. He's not like you." Jace says.

Kyle quickly drags me inside the room.

"What did you do?" I shout at him.

"Shut the hell up." He shouts back. I can't believe that. I thought he would resume kissing me and for a second I hoped that but I throw this bad thoughts away quickly. I hate myself.

"What? You're the one who kissed me in the hall and made me look like rubbish." I yell.

"I said shut your fucking mouth up." He shouts again packing the last things.

"My fucking mouth? Why did you kiss it then?" I shout back. That guy made me another one I swear.

"You're too young to know." He says coldly.

Tears fall on my cheek.

"Let's go." He says holding his bag and mine.

"I'm not going with you." I yell.

"It's up to you." He says. He opens the door and waves to a guy who was waiting to take the bags. What if that man came when we were kissing? Doesn't matter anymore. The man takes the bags and leaves.

"He took my bag." I shout.

"Yes, and I will take you." He bends down and holds me on his shoulder.

"You bitch put me down." Tears are still falling on my cheeks.

He doesn't pay any attention and walks down the hall to the elevator.