Chapter Forty Six

"Twy, could you explain to me why I feel something weird towards you?"

Oh my God! He loves me! He does! Yaaay! I don't know but what I know very well that whether that's wrong or right I just want him to love me. But I have to hide the way I fall for him. He may take advantage of it. I remember my grandma saying that the boy loses interest in the girl once he knows he has her. Boys are dirty. Once a girl gives them her heart, they hurt her.

"I can't." I coldly reply and look away.

"Okay, let me tell you my expectations then." He grabs my chin to force me to look at him.

Oh my God he'll say it.

"Twy." He takes few steps closer to me. He puts his hands both on the table around me imprisoning me.

"Kyle." I glare at him but he just moves closer.

"At first I felt you're different. Totally different. I didn't know how you are like this and where you should be." He sighs. "But now I know where you belong." He breathes and smells my neck.

"Kyle." I really want now to get closer to him, I want to kiss him. To....What am I thinking of?

"You belong to me. To my heart." Kyle leans down and smashes my lips.

"Don't ever try to-" I yell at him and punch his chest between his kisses.

"I love you." He silents me. What? Did he say it? Did he?

"What?" I open my mouth widely. I couldn't hide my shock.

"Yes, Twyla I love you." He emphasizes each word he says. I love the way he said it, I love that he called me Twyla now. I love him. I fucking love this human.

"Will you hurt me?" I'm now emotionally unstable. What the fuck am I asking!

"Twy, my Twy and only Twy in this whole world, I won't let anyone try to think to hurt you even if that's me. Before I hurt you, I will kill myself." He stares at my eyes. I love these eyes. I love him and I wanna kiss him now.

"Twy. Say something please." He begs me. He touches my both hands. The way he felt safety and home for me. The way now I am leaning on him. I'm attracted to him and I know I love him so fucking much, all that should make me now confess my love to him.

Instead of answering his question or say anything as he asked, I kissed his lips. I know by that I answered all his questions and all his fears and consumptions. I kissed him because that's how I feel towards him and I don't want or I can't hide it anymore.

"Say it." He whispers in my mouth.

"Kyle-"

A knock on the door cuts me off.

"Oh shit." He rubs his head.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I ask him. Whoever knocked the door, this person saved me.

"Nope" he shakes his head no and huffs. He knows that I will take advantage of this and never talk about what happened now again unless he forces me to do.

"So go and see." I shudder.

"Stay here. Probably a man getting me some mails or shit." He rolls his eyes.

He walks to the door and opens it. I sit on the couch. Kyle's expressions suddenly changed. What happened? Who is there?

"No way!" I hear him say.

"Kyle." A woman appears on the door step and hugs my Kyle tightly. She is too short for him or to be honest Kyle is tall for any tall girl. But who is this woman? She looks like she is in her thirties. She is actually pretty. She has long blonde hair and she's thin and has the same blue eyes as Kyle's. Is she his sister? Sister! He didn't ever mention having a sister or is she his new babe?

"You didn't expect me, right?" She's upset I can tell. "You made us mad. You're heartless." She shakes her head.

Kyle is so cold. He's so careless. I can tell he doesn't give a fuck how this young woman feels. Nothing new actually but I feel sorry for her unless she's a baby chick of Kyle.

"Mom, please-"

Mom? Oh my God! How on Earth this young pretty lady is the mother of Kyle! My mom could look like her mother.

"Kyle." She starts crying oh my God.

"Come in." Kyle lets her in. Oh my God! What will she think of me? Of us? I'm living with him and alone. She would definitely misunderstand and our swears that we didn't sleep together will be useless.

"Oh you have someone?" She says once she sees me. What is this situation?

"She's not someone mom. She's my girlfriend." He says and looks at me.

"Oh, no." I bit my lips.

"She's just a little shy. We love....Okay I love her. At least I am sure of that." He then looks at her.

"Hi ma'am." I come to her and kiss her cheeks.

"Hi." His mom looks shocked. I'm afraid actually.

"I don't know how I feel about it but I can't deny my amazement." She looks at us both.

"She's Twyla. And Twyla, this is my mom."

"Nice to meet you." I smile at her.

"Twyla? I like your name." She smiles back. Her smile is so fake but at least she smiled. I understand the situation and how Kyle hurt her.

"Thank you. You can call me Twy though."

"I love your name. If it's okay to call you Twyla."

"Sure, it's up to you." I shrug.

Kyle puts his arm around my shoulders. I was about to leave them to give them some privacy but I guess Kyle did that to give me a sign to stay.

"Does dad know I am here?" Kyle asks her.

"He doesn't. I didn't tell him because I wasn't sure." She looks at me after she finished talking. I know how she feels. She might think I am playing with her son because he has money and fame.

"Sure of what? There was no need at all to talk in front of cameras and show on the TVs and make stuff bigger." He yells.

"Really? Then you saw the shows then? And you still didn't come or call us? What are you made of?" She shakes her head. She's so nervous and angry.

"Mom there's no need to talk about this right now. I guess you have figured out where I am and made sure I am alive." Kyle throws his arms in the air.

"Don't say that in front of me Kyle. You will come with me. You scared us and made us use every slight thing we could do to find you. Why do you do that?" She raises her eyebrows. I feel pity for her. Kyle doesn't treat his parents well at all. He's so tough with them.

"Well, I didn't want to come back and I will not. I hope everything is pretty clear now." He leaves us furiously. Oh my God!

————————————————
Hey, I will try to update more often now. I think the book will definitely be more than fifty chapters. So we still have some more chapters to be updated. Tell me how you think of the story and give me your suggestions.

Thank you❤️❤️