Chapter Forty Two

"Twy." He calls my name. I love it when he calls me Twy although everyone does but I don't know I feel it sweet from him. Is that because I love him?

"Yes." I finally answer him.

"You can stay with me." His eyes are begging. Great I hope he had a lesson. I'm not going with him and that's it.

"I know but I will stay with Jack." I nod and press my lips on a hard line.

"Why?" He shakes his head.

"Why?" I twist my eyebrows.

"Why are you doing that to me?" His eyes are so intense oh my God!

"Doing what? Why are you pretending that you really care about me and that Jack is a monster? And if he is. Then you left me with a monster." I breathe heavily.

"Why are you making a big deal out of it? I came and that's all that matters."

"Because you thought he might hurt me? And that you would be the reason! Oh darling I can't believe how kind of you. Good that this heart over there still works." I point at his heart.

"Yeah. It still works. Do you want me to show you how?" His eyes are challenging. What's playing in his mind?

"Maybe?" I roll my eyes. What is he thinking of?

"Perfect. Remember you said yes." He stands up. I immediately regret agreeing. What's he going to do?

He stands beside my chair. I look up at him.

"What?" I shudder. He's very weird.

"Shhh." He silentes me and then quickly grabs me and pulls me over his shoulder. No way Kyle! Don't play it with me.

"Put me down." I roll my eyes. My voice was exhausted. I'm tired from his unexpected behaviors.

"Nah." He gets money out of his wallet and puts it on the table. "Good girl." He rubs my butt because he finds me quiet and almost gave up. I hit his back very hard.

"Oh stop. Fuck." His hand left my butt and he puts his arm around my legs for protection.

"Don't dare touch me." I say and then throw my head down. I'm really too tired to resist him.

He just laughs. I hit his back. He laughs more. I hit him rapidly.

"Stop my bitch." He says laughing. Oh my God I hate him.

"I won't stop. Put me down. I won't go with you."

He doesn't answer. He just continues walking.

"Kyle?"

"Uhm." He mutters. Finally.

"I will not go with you. You understand?"

"Even if to Jack's place?"

"Put me down first. Why would you even hold me?" God help me. He's driving me insane.

I finally see his car. He opens the door and puts me inside and quickly jumps next to me and starts the car.

"Kyle?"

"Yes babe." He doesn't look at me.

"Are you crazy?" I ask him. "Like really? Are you? I will not tell anyone you can trust me. Do you take medicine or you just go to a therapy?"

Kyle doesn't say anything. He doesn't even smile or laugh to tease me. What's wrong with him!

"I just want you to stop talking. Can you?" He says. His voice is cold. He's moody.