Chapter Forty Seven

"Kyle." His mother calls after him. He doesn't answer.

"I'm so sorry." I speak. She looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Why are you sorry?" She asks.

"I understand how you feel." Why did I say sorry? Stupid as I am. She will now start to think that I am the reason why he doesn't want to return back with her.

"You've nothing to do with this. That's my son." She rolls her eyebrows disappointedly. Oh my God I guess she's trying to prevent tears. Kyle is so harsh to his mother.

"What would you like to drink?" I change the subject. I pity his mom a lot.

"Nothing honey. I'm fine." She fixes her hair and her phone rang.

"Okay excuse me." I excuse myself to see Kyle until she answers her call.

I open Kyle's room door. He's sitting on the bed burring his face in his hands.

"Kyle." I say quietly. I'm afraid he may get nervous or shout at me.

"What?" He looks at me. He's not mad at me thanks God.

"Why did you do-"

"Twy, please I don't wanna talk about it." He pulls his hair. Calling me Twy brought me butterflies.

"Kyle, please please. Go talk to her for me. It's a favor." I beg him.

"Why is talking to my mother a favor for you?"

"I want you to do this. Your mom will hate me and think that I am the reason why you don't wanna leave here." I sit beside him on the bed leaving space between us.

He looks at the space between us and sits closer to me. Oh my God Kyle! You won't ever stop joking while we are serious?

"Why do you care about how my mom feels towards you? She'll be a bad mother in law?" He smirks the same way he does when he wants to tease me. I love this smirk though. He looks like a bad boy when he smirks like this.

"What are you saying?" I punch him.

"She'll be a good one don't worry." He winks. Oh my God. Is he talking seriously? Will he marry me? Twy, he is just joking. Don't make a big deal out of it.

"Talk to her please. Do it for me please." I hold his arm.

"I'll do anything for you....except this." He stares at my eyes.

"You're a liar. It's a very small thing and you couldn't-"

"Okay. If that will please you, okay." He stands up nervously.

I follow him as he exists his room.

"Mom." He says but she's still talking in the phone. She ends her call quickly once she sees Kyle.

"Yes." Her eyes are begging. She stands up and touches her son's arms.

"Mom, I'm sorry if I was rude. I didn't mean to." He touches her hands. "Actually I miss you." He leans down and hugs her. That's what he had to say at first. He hadn't seen her for days.

"I miss you too my life. I miss you so much." She hugs him tighter.

Awe, I feel like crying.

"You'll go with me, right?" She stares at his eyes.

"Mom, again? I'm not a kid. I will return back when I feel I want to." He rubs her shoulders and she twists her lips.

"Kyle, I guess your mother is right. You have no reason to stay here any longer." I stare at him but he doesn't look at me. I know what I am saying doesn't appeal to him but that's the truth and otherwise his mother will hate me more.

"Please Kyle." His mother begs.

"I thought I am old enough to choose where I want to stay." He looks at his mom and then to me.

His mom looks at me. Behind her look there is hate. I can see it. She sure does. Kyle is forcing her to do.

"You wanna me return alone? And tell your dad what? Kyle found a baby chick and doesn't wanna come with me?" His mom yells at him. Oh my God! She hates me.

"Twy is not a baby chick mom. She's my fiancée. We will marry." He says coldly. What the shit? What did he just say?

"What? What are you talking about?" She shouts.

"As you heard." He turns to me. "Come, we need to talk."

"Kyle, but-"

"Twyla, we need to talk." He emphasizes each word.

"Okay." I nod and follow him.

We get into his room.

"What are you thinking of?" I roll my eyes in disbelieve. "That she will believe this lie and come hug me and welcome me in your family?"

"She will. It's my life and I can choose whoever on Earth to hold my name." He shrugs. How could he be so cold and carefree!

"It's a lie after all."

"It could be real after all." He rolls his eyes. What the hell! He wants to marry me? What? My heart is beating so rapidly.

"I can't understand you." I shake my head.

"Twy, I love you." He says it simply oh my God. "You know that." He blinks. "So, if you're okay," He looks at me for seconds then says "I'm ready."

How could he be that? So attractive as hell. He is a man. He wants to marry me. He didn't even sleep with me even for once. I would have never allowed it but still he didn't try. He loves me truly and sincerely. I'm sure of that. Maybe a lot would say I am stupid for easily falling in love with him and believing his love to me but I know that he doesn't lie. He wants to marry me. He chose me while he has his own fame. He wants to tell everyone that he chose me. Me me me me yaaaaay!

"Ready for what?" I would never ever stop destroying all the romantic moments between us. I always have to act as the stupidest girl on Earth. He would definitely give up on me.

"Twy, I am ready to marry you." He raises his voice. I said he would give up on me.

"Really? So you want to marry me because you accidentally told your mom that I am your fiancée? You don't want to be a liar in front her, right?" I cross my arms.

"Twy, I told my mom that you're my fiancée because I want you to be. I'm serious and it wasn't a mistake. And now away from any bullshit I said or happened. I want to marry you. You've your right to say yes or no." He walks closer to me. "But you don't have the right to choose something against what your heart wants."

Oh my God! He knows how much I love him?

__________________________________

How do you think of this chapter? Please tell me your opinions. I will try to update more soon. Also check my book "I will make you mine" it's completed and has a lot of fans♥️♥️