Chapter Forty Five

I wake up early. I slept in the room next to Kyle's. Maybe I should go and make breakfast for us. Does he have anything in his kitchen? Let me see. I get up and head to the kitchen. It's very wide. It has almost everything, I mean about the kitchen tools. I open the fridge. He has eggs, oat, croissants, pancakes, milk, orange juice, salads and sausages. Oh great everything is here for good breakfast. I open the freezer just curious. There're meat, chicken and ice cream. Awe! Ice cream! Okay I'll start making the omelette first. 20 minutes later and I am almost done. I made the omelette, oatmeal, pancakes and croissants with butter and jam. I also made the sausage and put ketchup and mayo on the side. I put the fresh bowls of salad on the table. He must have bought them from a restaurant. Oh my Gosh! Is he too lazy to make a salad? I put two cups of orange juice. I put the fork and knife in front of two chairs. The table has 8 chairs. Should I wake him up? I'm starving already. The food will be cold.

I decided to go and wake him up. It's 9:30 am. I knock on the door two times. No answer. Okay let me try again.

"Kyle, I made breakfast. Please wake up. I'm starving." I knock again.

"Twy, I'm coming. I'll just take a quick shower." He finally answers.

"No, eat first because the food is hot." I protest. I won't be able to wait for him any more.

"Okay." He suddenly opens the door. He's just wearing shorts. Oh my God. He rubs his hair by one hand and looks at me with half opened eyes. He looks charming.

"Oh." I cover my eyes by my hands and I hear his laughter.

"Why are you covering your eyes?"

"Wear something." I say and turn myself the other way quickly. He grabs my arm making me face him.

"We're living together. You've to get used to it." He whispers in my ears.

"The breakfast is ready." I change the subject.

"Wow. You already knew where the things are."

"Yeah. It's easy." I sit on the table and wait for him to come.

"Yummy." He mutters from behind me. Thanks God he wore a black t-shirt.

"I'm not a good cooker." I warn him. I know that everything will taste good but I just don't want him to expect something better.

"Okay at least the one who made all this, cooks better than me." He picks a sausage. "Perfect." He eats looking at me. "Why aren't you eating?"

"I will." I grab some salad.

"Thank you for the food." He mutters.

"No need." I shake my head.

After we finished breakfast. I cleaned the home. It was already clean and tidy but I loved to clean it to discover the place more. I took shower and combed my hair and let it fall loosely. I put some lipstick and eyeliner.

I'm off today from work. So, I just want to think what I should do today. I don't know if he'll stay the whole day at home or not. He has been in his room for awhile now. Probably taking a shower.

"Hey." He gets out of his room and waves at me. He's wearing a blue chemise and jeans. His perfume covers the whole place. Oh where is he going?

"Are you going somewhere?" I ask sitting on the couch.

"Yeah. See you at night." He says.

"Okay see you." I reply. I can't ask where. I will sound creepy.

"Ah I'll bring dinner okay? We'll watch a movie together." He winks before he leaves.

Watch a movie together? Awe. What will happen if I agree to be his girlfriend? No Twy don't do that. I wouldn't ever sleep with him. And being his girlfriend will make him always think of that. Maybe we could get married? When my parents arrive. He should ask me out. Oh my God! That would never happen. He doesn't want marriage. He just wants dating. I'm not for him. I know I am not. I am so stupid. My love to him makes me believe the impossible and imagine it. God please help me.

It's now 7 pm and Kyle hasn't arrived yet. Where is he?

"I've dinner." He opens the door. Oh he came.

"Really?" I get up and reach for the bags in his hands.

"I said I will bring dinner, didn't I?" He touches my hair.

"Yeah." I walk away and put the bags on the table.

"Did you choose the movie?" He asks going to his room.

"No." I reply. Yummy he brought seafood and rice.

"Would you mind if I stayed shirtless?" He calls out from his room.

"Yes." He wants to make me crazy. I can already hear his laughter.

"You're restricting me." He suddenly runs and surrounds my waist with his arms. I freak out.

"Kyle." I push him and give him a warning look.

"I can't believe we are together alone again." His eyes are adorable. I want to keep staring at them forever.

"No, believe it. I'm even restricting you." I roll my eyes at him.

"The best prison ever." He comes closer till his lips touch my neck.

"Okay." I punch his hand. "Let's see what you brought."

"Say I love you first." He leans on the table in front of me preventing me from reaching the food.

"I'm not joking." A smile comes out of my mouth. He's silly.

"Who said I am joking? Say I love you."

"Do you want me to lie?"

"You don't love me then?" He raises his two eyebrows. Why is he so confident?

"What did you bring for din-"

He kisses me.

"Say I love you." He repeats.

"Kyle I will leave. How many times do I have to tell you to never kiss me again?" I yell.

"Like a hundred?" He twists his eyebrows. Oh God he will never stop joking when I'm serious.

"Kyle."

"It's fine. Tell me that you love me and I won't steal kisses to know how much you love me."

"Who said I love you?" I huff.

"Your eyes." He keeps staring at my eyes. Oh my God.

——————————————————
Some people have sent messages that the story needs a sequel but I'm not sure yet. Please support this story!