Chapter Twenty three

I can't believe that I didn't find them and that I will stay for another five days. I thought it would be my last day here. I should be thankful that they are safe at least. Even this is not for sure...but no no I know they're safe.

He's still carrying me and I begin to kick him again with my legs but most of my kicks don't touch him because he's lifting me on his arms.

“Put me down.” I say for the hundredth time.

“I said no. Didn't you hear me?” he teases.

He looks sideways a lot looking for a cab I think.

“If we don't find a cab, I will be carrying you to the hotel.” he answers m thoughts.

“What? Put me down now!” I kick again.

“Shut up.”

“Won't you give up?” I shout, kicking harder.

“No?”

“If you don't put me down now, I will scream.” I threaten.

“Scream then.” he laughs.

I scream.

“Hush.” he says.

I scream again that some people notice me and stare.

“Shhhh.”

I scream louder and more people notice.

I should be screaming anyway. Screaming, crying, sobbing, anything away from arguing with a guy to put me down. I'll not stop screaming until he puts me down. I want to run and cry, to imprison myself in that bathroom and cry. I know it's not a good thing and it'll never change anything. But at least I will feel that I have feelings. I'm lost.

I scream again louder than ever and people are just staring without taking a move. Maybe they think he's my boyfriend or something. I don't want them to take a move anyway. I want him to give up.

He bends down and adjusts his grip on me that my face becomes just centimetres from his. We stare at each other deeply but I quickly start to scream again to break this moment. Without warning his lips quickly crash on mine to stop me from screaming. I'm shocked. I try to push him away but he doesn't move. He hungrily continues kissing me. His lips are soft and warm and I give in. I stop protesting and respond to his breathtaking kisses.

What am I doing?

I quickly push him with all my strength and he stops his assault.

“Put me down now.” I groan, breathing heavily.

He puts me down finally and I stand to my feet.

“Twi.” he calls from behind me once I start running.

“Twi.” he calls again. I know he's following me.

I don't know what happened to me! Who am I? Kissing a stranger? Mom and dad would never forgive me, if they knew. I can't do that. I've never kissed a guy in my entire life. Here I am running from my fault. I can't deny that I enjoyed his kisses so much that I didn't want him to stop but this doesn't make it not a big mistake. He might think I am one of those who he sleeps with. What happened to me since I entered that plane? Everything turned upside down.

“I didn't mean to-” he starts to talk.

I interrupt him. “Did you forget yourself? Don't you ever think I am one of those girls you know.” I yell, walking without looking at him.

“I didn't say tha-”

I interrupt him again. “And you won't.”

I run and he runs too. I don't know what I am doing. What the hell I am doing?

“Twi.” his breath is heavy from running. “Twi, I swear I didn't mean it. I don't know what happened to me.”

I am so tired that I can't run anymore and he takes advantage of this and stops me.

“You will kill me.” he's catching his breath.

“Leave me.” I shout.

“Why are you doing all that?” he shouts back. “It was just a kiss....which means nothing.”

“Of course it's....nothing to you because you kiss random girls everyday.” I yell.

“Who said I kiss random girls everyday? I don't.” he defends himself.

“Doesn't matter to me. You can't kiss me. Not me.”

“I'm sorry. I don't know what made me kiss you...”

“Don't say it.” it makes me mad.

“We need to find a cab.”

“You need.” I correct him.

“What do you mean?”

“I'm not going with you sir, that's what I mean.”

“I can't believe you.” he throws his arms in the air.

“It's your problem.”

“Twyla, don't force me to do something that will not appeal to you.”

“Are you threatening?” I raise an eyebrow.

“Maybe.” he smirks.

“Leave now or I will call the police.” I know I won't do it but maybe he will be afraid.

He laughs. “You don't even have a phone.”

“Leave.” like I would even call the police if I had one.

“I'll leave but can you tell me where would you go?” he puts one hand on his waist.

“It's not your business.”

“Twyla, I understand or I'm trying to understand that you're mad that we kissed each other-”

“You did.” I correct him, sharply. I know I responded to his kisses but I will never admit that.

“That I kissed you. But believe me I just did that to stop you from screaming. You can forget it. Why are you making a big deal out of it?”

“You typically understand it, I can see.” I scoff.

“What do you want me to do then? Beg you to understand that I meant nothing or beg you to forgive me?”

“I want you to leave.”

“I'll not.” he breathes. “Hell your lips were soft and-”

“You're a bitch.” I hit him and walk. I know he's teasing me. I can't stop myself from smiling. Thank God he can't see me.

He follows me. “I thought you were a naive, I still believe that though, but I thought you can't respond to a kiss but actually you tasted yummy.” he teases.

I can't stop myself from stopping and hitting him. I hit him on his chest but he appears unaffected as he smirks his usual smirk. As much as he looks very hot when that smirk plays on his lips, it teases me.

He quickly throws my hands away and stops a cab.

“Get into the cab.” he instructs.

“No.” I say it clear. I know I have nowhere else but I can't return to that room with him after what happened. He doesn't even feel guilty. Bloodless.

“Okay.” he says and carries me again and puts me into the cab and sits beside me on the back seat. The driver starts the car before I can even protest.

“God damn you.” I matter to him and he chuckles.

I'm not sleeping in his room. I'll search for Nena and ask her to sleep with her. I don't trust him anymore although I know that that kiss was nothing and he didn't mean anything with it. I'm the bitch who didn't stop screaming. What was I thinking?

-------------------------------------

Hey guys please tell me what you think of the story. Love you :*