Chapter Thirty two

I couldn't argue anymore about it. I really have no where to go and at least I won't be afraid with Kyle. I hope that friend of him will be nice. If I trust Kyle, I will not trust his friend. I should be aware. I don't even remember his friend's name.

I stay quiet through the whole ride. Kyle's sitting beside the driver and I sat on the back seat. I don't even know if his friend is here in New York or where. I open my mobile which Kyle had bought me. I admire it a lot but I didn't have time for it the last period.

"You're fine?" Kyle checks on me from the front seat.

I nod.

"You're bored?" He asks.

"Yeah." I almost whisper.

"Me too." He breathes.

The driver puzzles when he sees Kyle climbing from the front seat to beside me.

"What would you like to do?" He asks me. I look at him smiling.

"Where does your friend live?" I ask him. He sits more closer to me and I shift away.

"In Manhattan. It'll take like 40 minutes." He says. "Do you like to listen to some songs to entertain your time?" He offers.

"I didn't put anything on the mobile you gave me." I look back at the window.

"You can take mine and search for any song you like." Gentle as ever he gets his mobile out of his pocket and gives it to me.

"What will you do then?" I ask him.

"Look at you?" He grins.

"No then. Let's do something that can entertain us both." I suggest.

"Uhm like what?" He shrinks his nose.

"We can just talk." I suggest.

"Okay." He smiles. 

"Tell me a funny story of you." I say. I think it sounds stupid but nothing came up to my mind but that.

"A funny story? Uhm, I don't think I have any funny stories. Actually my life sucks and you know that. But I remember when I was young, I used to admire a girl who usually sat in front of me in the bus giving me her back. Her hair was the best thing ever. I became furious because every time she enters the bus, I didn't notice so I hadn't seen her face. One time I became disappointed and when I saw the seat beside her empty I decided to sit beside her and all of a sudden I found that the girl I have been admiring for a week was actually a boy with long hair. I felt that my life was a lie." He says and I burst into laughter and he joins me.

"How old were you?" I'm curious.

"I was six or something." He narrows his eyes.

I nod and smile. I can't imagine him as a six year old child but I'm sure he was amazing.

An hour later. We arrive. It was a penthouse with a big garden. It was amazing actually and seems comfortable and very expensive.

"That's my friend's place." Kyle tells me as he goes out of the car to take our bags.

"Looks amazing." I say after he leaves the car.

I get out and follow Kyle. It's 7 Pm now. The garden has lots of lamps of bright colors which makes it alive. I don't know why it somehow reminds me of my grandma's house but this one actually looks much more expensive and modern.

"Twy." Kyle calls out.

"Yes, I'm coming." I ascend the stairs following Kyle.

A small girl opens the door for us. She must be working for Kyle's friend.

"Mr Jennif?" The girl asks us.

"Yes." He nods.

I get puzzled for a minute until I remember that Kyle's last name is Jennif.

"Welcome." The girl welcome us and show us the way to sit. The penthouse is bigger that it seems from outside. I'm wondering who's that guy to have that large house.

A young man appears. I can tell he's Kyle's friend. He has bright green eyes, brown hair, light skin and tall body. He's almost the same height of Kyle which means he's tall.

"My friend. How are you?" He hugs Kyle tightly and I stand awkwardly until they finish.

"But you didn't tell who is the chick? I didn't believe that you do dating now." He looks at me.

"Oh, she's not...she's just a friend." Kyle says and looks at me.

"Hi." I say to his friend.

"I'm Jack. I don't know if Kyle told you about me or not but we've been friends since 2010." He tells me.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Twyla and you can call me Twy." I smile. I somehow don't feel comfortable. I don't know why.

"Nice to meet you Twyla." He smiles looking at me up and down and Kyle notices.

"So, what did you do in your busniess?" Kyle asks him randomly I think to take his attention.

"It's working." Jack nods.

"Okay I know you both are so hungry and tired that's why dinner will be ready in ten minutes. Your room is ready as well." He says.

Our room? Again with Kyle in the same room? No way. I'm pretty sure he has another available room for me. Didn't he hear Kyle that we are just friends!

"That's fine." Kyle rubs Jack's shoulder.

"Come on to show you your room. I know it wouldn't be something near where you would have lived but it can do." Jack says. Something bear where you would have lived? What is Kyle's father's job to be rich like that?

"You know that I don't care about these stuff. Your penthouse is wonderful." Kyle says and follows Jack to see the room and I follow them.

"Your girl will sleep with you right?" Jack winks at him.

"No." I say before Kyle can talk and both of them look at me.

"You are really just friends like you said?" Jack asks as if it's impossible.

"Yes." Kyle says smiling. "I know it's weird but yes it is."

"Kyle Jennif has a friend who he doesn't sleep with." Jack chuckles. Oh my God! Does that mean that Kyle sleeps with all his friends?

"I don't have female friends and you know that." Kyle smiles. I hate just the idea of talking about these things.

"Dedra?" Jack raises his eyebrows.

"You still remember?" Kyle looks away. "You know that she's the one who came to me when I was desperate. I tried to get her out of my way though but she was so sticky I'm sorry."

Who's Dedra? Why did Kyle sleep with her?

"Aha she was sticky I wouldn't argue about that but she was hot as fuck." Jack seems angry. Maybe Dedra was his ex? No, I can't believe Kyle is dirty to that extent.

"I wouldn't argue about that as well." Kyle laughs and Jack joins him.

I wanna kill both of them.

___________________________________

Hey guys. Please don't forget to vote and leave your comments. Tell me how you think of the story so far. It really encourage me to update faster.