Chapter Seven

"I need to relax for a bit," I say standing up, on my way to my room.

I walk inside my room and close the door behind me. I need to take a shower, but I have no clothes to change into after I'm done. What a life! I hear a knock on my door. "Can I enter?"A familiar voice asks.

"Come in."

Alex enters the room with a smile on her face. I sit on the bed. "How are you?" She asks.

"I don't know. Okay I guess."

She takes a seat next to me on the bed and I shift to make room. "Oh."

"I need to take a shower but I have no clothes to change into. I don't even have a towel or toothbrush."

"There are plenty of clothes here. You can just take some."

I'm apprehensive about taking some strange clothes and putting them on my body. "Uhm, I don't think that's  a good idea. I don't want to use random clothing."

"Oh, so you would rather walk around naked?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"Are they new?"

"Some are, some aren't," she chirps.

"Never mind."

"Huh?"

"Why would I want to change out of my dirty clothes to wear someone else's dirty clothes?"

"I can give you some of my clothes. New ones."

"But then you'll have nothing to wear. "

"Don't worry about me," she says with a smirk.

Whatever. I don't care as long as I get some clean clothes.

"Bras and an underwear too?" I blush.

She nods, stands up and motions for me to follow her. She shows me her bedroom downstairs. Then hands me a pair of black leggings and a pink sweatshirt from her closet. They look expensive. "Good?" she asks.

I nod. "Thank you so much."

"No problem. I think they are your size. Now I'll give you a bra and underwear."

She opens a drawer and picks a pair of underwear and a bra from a box.

"Here."

My eyes widen.  I look at the bra, then her chest, and then the bra again. "What?" She asks amused.

"I think it's a little big."

"I think it'll fit you."

I look at the bra and at my chest. I shake my head. "What's your size then?"

I'm hesitant to answer. It's the first time anyone has asked me. "32 C."

"Not bad," she winks.

I take a look at the bra, it's push up. I've  always wanted one but my mom has always said no. She thinks that I have no reason to show off my boobs. The bra's tag says it's a 34D. I'll have to make it work.

"Thank you so much."

"No problem," she smiles.

She puts her arms around me in an embrace. I take a second to realize what's happening and hug her back. I never expected to make a friend like her. She is so different from me. Her tattoos and eyebrow piercing made me judge her before getting to know her.

She's a great person. I quickly walk to the bathroom upstairs so that I don't run into anyone. I turn on the light and take a look in the mirror. I'm taken aback by what I see. My eyes have dark bags under them, my lips are chapped and my hair is a mess.

I look tired. I strip and hop in the shower. When I finish I wear the clothes Alex gave me. The bra was not as big as I thought. It's not the right size but it works. I grab my dirty clothes and walk out into the hall.

"Hi," Alex waves at me.

She's talking to Niall "Hi," I wave awkwardly,

"Those clothes look good on you. They make you look sexy."

"Thanks."

I catch Niall looking at my chest and blush. I turn and walk into my room. I put my dirty clothes on my bed and leave my room to join them.

"Where are you heading after the ship docks Twi?" Alex asks.

"I'll find my parents."

"I hope so. What about you Niall?"

"I will probably book a room in any hotel and see what happens. Maybe I'll stay in the city."

"And what about you?" I ask her.

"I guess I'll book a room in a hotel as well and rest. Then I'll go back to Brazil."

"Ah."

"How old are you?" She asks.

"Eighteen." I say.

"Based on your behavior,  I'm surprised." Niall sneers.

"How old do you think I am then?" Actually I am curious to know.

"I don't know. Maybe fifteen or something." He shrugs.