1*

*Fixed spelling mistakes

"Alright guys! Let's review the basics of the transformation jutsu!" Iruka said happily. His students were all progressing along well and they all showed exceptional talent. I feel like I'm looking at the future versions of Kakashi's time... Iruka thought for a moment before he shook his head.
"Alright Sasuke! You are up first!" Iruka said and Sasuke took a step forward from the line.
"Transform!" Sasuke transformed into Iruka.
"A perfect transformation into me... Alright next! Sakura!" Iruka marked Sasuke off the roll.
"Transform!" Sakura also turned into Iruka. CHA! Beat that Ino-pig! Inner Sakura thought as Iruka marked Sakura off. Before anyone else could go, the door opened to reveal the third Hokage.
"Lord third!" Iruka said as all the students looked at him.
"Don't mind me, Iruka. I'm just here to bring you a new student. His name is Naruto." The Hokage stepped aside and in walked a blond boy who was the same age as the rest of them. He had three whiskers on each of his cheeks, he had blue eyes, and blond hair. He was dressed in a simple, tight black shirt with navy blue trousers and ninja sandals. His face was stern and mature; he looked very wise for his age and you could tell he was strong. His muscles were faintly visible as the shirt he wore clung to him. Wow... He's hot! Were the thoughts of all the girls in the room. They all mentally fangirled. Who would have thought that they would be in a classroom with two of the hottest guys in the village?
"Hi. My name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze! " the third Hokage stopped Naruto quickly.
"Naruto... Uzumaki" The third reintroduced and Naruto gave him a quizzical look before nodding slightly.
"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Please treat me nicely! I'm new here and I don't know anyone..." He said, a little shyly although it was an act. He had already picked out Sasuke Uchiha, Ino Yamanaka, Hinata Hyuga, Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi and Kiba Inuzuka because he recognised their shared looks with their parents whom he had met. And Sasuke... well anyone that didn't know him was clearly not from the village.

-----FLASHBACK

"Naruto... I have a mission for you. The council has forced me to do this. From now on, you are to cover your ANBU tattoo. The council want you to enter the academy and protect the last Uchiha. We cannot let the Uchiha clan disappear or for the bloodline to be lost... I'm sorry Naruto, I know you'd rather be doing S-rank assassinations but I can't convince the council otherwise..." Naruto nodded his head. He knew the council would ask him this favor.
"It was to be expected... Gramps Hokage, sooner or later..." Naruto bowed his head and shunshin'd out of the office.

-----FLASHBACK ENDS

"So Naruto... Can you do the transformation jutsu?" Iruka asked. The Hokage stepped forward.
"You don't need to test him on his knowledge of the academy jutsu right now... Naruto is a special case..." A lot of the guys in the class sniggered, taking it to mean Naruto wasn't able to perform the jutsu. He raised his hands together.
"Transform!" In a puff of smoke, he transformed himself into the Fourth Hokage. Iruka gasped.
"Lord Fourth? But how do you know what he looks like?" Iruka asked. Hiruzen sighed.
"There are pictures of the previous Hokage in the office..." Naruto released the henge and turned back into himself. Everyone was actually impressed. Except they didn't know what the fourth Hokage looked like. But he looked close enough to the mountain carving that they didn't bother questioning it.

-----

After the Hokage left the classroom and the rest of the students completed the transformation jutsu, Iruka got them all to sit down again. Except there was a sudden shuffling of girls gravitating towards Naruto because they thought he was more welcoming than Sasuke.
"Let's go over some more Shinobi history!" Iruka said as he pulled out a map and stuck it on the board. Naruto was bored. He knew a lot of the history anyway. Sitting beside him was a blond girl which he knew was Ino, and a lavender haired girl which he recognised as Hinata.
"Hi... I'm Ino!" she said as she looked at him. Boy is he a cutie! She squealed inwardly.
"Hi! Let's be friends!" Naruto said happily as he looked at her with a smile. Ino froze, blushing madly and all the other girls save Hinata were glaring at her. After all, a cute guy just answered her, when they kinda expected him to be like Sasuke and ignore everyone.
"My name is... Hinata" Hinata said hesitantly and quietly.
"Hinata? Well then I'll just be your friend too!" Naruto said as he turned to look at the reddening Hinata. She fainted right there. Though not because she was a fan girl. Naruto could have laughed but he decided against it. After all, he didn't want to upset anyone on his first day. Looking out the window, he sighed and turned back to Iruka sensei.