3*

"Alright times up!" Iruka said and everyone stopped writing. "Hand in your test papers please!" Iruka walked around, collecting all the tests from the students. Hinata shook Naruto gently.
"Naruto-kun please wake up!" Hinata said as she tried to wake him up.
"...uh... I don't want to... Your shoulder is so warm and comfortable..." Naruto murmured as he drifted in and out of sleep. Hinata noticed all the glares that were sent her way and she whimpered. Naruto shot up instantly.
"What's wrong?" He asked Hinata. As she stared into his blue eyes, she felt faint and turned away quickly.
"It's nothing..." She replied. Naruto looked at her skeptically before he turned to face the teacher. Iruka chuckled nervously.
"Ok... Time for the next portion of the test! We will be testing you on the clone jutsu! Everyone please sit and wait for your name to be called up for this test..." Iruka said as he piled all the written tests together and started to look through them. Another academy teacher entered.
"Sasuke Uchiha?" He called out and Sasuke stood up, ignoring the squeals of the fan girls and followed the teacher to the next room. Naruto looked around, bored. Everyone was tense as nervous for the clone jutsu test. He yawned again.
"...I just want to sleep... It's too boring..." GRAMPS HOKAGE WHY THE HELL AM I DOING THIS!?! Naruto mentally screamed out before he lay his head down on the table to sleep.
"Oh no! Naruto-Kun please sleep on my shoulder!" A girl said, randomly popping up in front of him. Naruto raised his head. All of a sudden, a whole crowd of girls approached him and begged for his attention. He yawned and waved them off with his hand. Ino stared nervously at him. He was certainly and interesting one. She felt like she might be able to get his attention, seeing as he already slept on her shoulder once.
"You can sleep on my shoulder again if you'd like Naruto-kun" Ino said shyly. All the girls tensed, waiting to hear Naruto's reply. Naruto himself turned his head towards her and looked at her.
"Sorry... But I'm not sleepy anymore..." He said with a suggestive glare at all the girls around him and they all gulped. Ino could have screamed in frustration. They all ruined her chance! Naruto then did something that surprised everyone.
"So how was your day, Hinata-chan?" He asked. The poor girl in question turned red before fainting while every other girl was busy glaring at her.
"Hinata-chan? Hinata!" Naruto called out but she was out cold. He grimaced and pulled her head from the hard wooden table onto his warm chest so that she could be comfortable. And pretty soon, Naruto also fell asleep, either oblivious to the glares or just ignoring them.

-----

"Naruto? NARUTO!" Iruka's shout echoed around the classroom and everyone looked at Naruto who was waking up slowly. Hinata was struggling to move from his chest, partly because he was hugging her with his arms so protectively that she couldn't move. He blinked his eyes a few times before noticing everyone staring at him.
"What?" He asked, yawning. Iruka was a little red faced as he looked at Naruto. If he didn't know any better, he'd say Naruto and Hinata were a couple. DAM KAKASHI! And his Icha Icha books... But I need to borrow the second one from him... NO WAIT! Not now!... Maybe later hehehehe Iruka was thinking as Naruto stood up.
"Its time for Hinata's test!" The teacher said and Hinata quickly freed herself from his arms and rushed out of the room, completely embarrassed. Naruto could feel the looks coming from the girls but he decided to ignore them. Pulling out a scroll, he quickly unsealed it with a few hand signs that he wove faster than anyone could see, and then started to look through its contents. Although he was posing as a Gēnin student, he would still undergo ANBU operations when Sasuke was in the village and not on a mission. At least that's what the council had decided.

S-Rank mission P(#47)
ANBU: Fox
Detail: Assassination
Location: Land Of Snow
Target: Sensui Karashi
Priority: S rank missing nin; proceed with caution;
Commissioner: Daimyo, Land of Snow
Approved by: Danzo

Naruto looked at the approval signatory and raised an eyebrow. Danzo. Danzo normally sent his foundation members to assassinate people and didn't usually send ANBU members. Admittedly it was unlike Danzo, but sometimes Danzo knew his foundation members wouldn't be sufficient. He also looked at the letter that was given to him alongside the scroll before he had gone into the academy that day. It was a letter of pardon from the Third Hokage, meaning he was supposed to go after this target right now. Standing up, he gave Iruka the letter, not caring about everyone's stunned faces as he left to get ready. Once out of sight, he shunshin'd into the foundation headquarters where Danzo was waiting.
"Lord Danzo..." Naruto said respectfully with a bow.
"How is Sasuke Uchiha?" Danzo asked. Naruto raised his head.
"Sasuke is fine. He should make Gēnin with no troubles." Naruto replied evenly. Danzo nodded.
"Your target is an S rank missing nin. He has no known bloodline techniques, but is extremely strong. He is currently threatening the Daimyo of the Land of Snow into marriage, and he wants to control the land and start up a ninja village. Please eliminate him. The Land of Snow has personally asked help from the Leaf. He has three chakra natures: wind, fire and lightning." Danzo finished briefing Naruto on his mission, as Naruto was dressing himself up in appropriate ANBU attire.
"And please be careful, Fox" Danzo whispered just loud enough for Naruto to hear. Naruto heard but gave no recognition that he did so; he was now on an assassination mission and he would not be distracted.