20* I'm confused also...

BTW, am I missing something here? It seems like everyone's choosing B... even though there is no particular order or anything... I'm confused...

Just to clarify any confusion that may ensue, when Naruto is in full ANBU mode, I'll just name him Fox.

There was an explosion of smoke which enveloped the entire Kage box.
"Lord Hokage! You -" The Third Hokage's guard's voice was cut off an moments later, his body was on the ground, punctured with multiple kunai. The Kazekage grabbed the Hokage around the throat and leapt up to the top of the arena, standing on the roof, holding a kunai pointed at his throat.
"What is the meaning of this, Lord Kazekage?" The Hokage asked. The Kazekage didn't respond.
"We should always try to seek a solution through negotiation, not war." Hiruzen continued. The Kazekage yawned.
"Gaara is wounded... again another failure." He said. The two Kage watched as the sand Jinchuriki screamed in the arena, the sand moving protectively around him.
"I told you... you should have chosen a successor... Sarutobi Sensei..." The Kazekage said with a smirk, which was evident in his voice. The third Hokage's eyes widened.
"Orochimaru?!" He exclaimed in shock and surprise.

Naruto jolted from his seat the moment he saw feathers falling from the sky. Genjutsu?! He thought and quickly formed a hand seal, negating the effect of the genjutsu on himself. Then he heard an explosion and looked towards the source. Old man! He thought.
"What's going on?" Shino asked worriedly. Then the sand Genin jumped from the box and surrounded the screaming jinchuriki.
"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled and Sasuke backed up immediately as Kankuro and Temari readied their weapons. Then their sand sensei arrived.
"Leave! Take Gaara out!" He commanded as he faced the proctor. Genma sighed.
"Sasuke. Your mission. Is to stop that jinchuriki. Who knows what will happen to this village if he is allowed to roam freely." Genma said as he faced off against Baki. Sasuke nodded and dashed off after them. Naruto looked around and saw multiple Sand and Sound ninja attacking the Leaf ninja in the stands. They were out numbered heavily, so much so that even Kakashi and Guy were fighting back to back, unable to attack, and could only fight defensively. Asuma and Kurenai were also backed up in the same situation, the four Jonin warily eyeing the attacking shinobi and watching each other's backs.
"Lord Hokage..." Naruto muttered. It didn't matter anymore if his friends knew about his ANBU status now.
"Shino. I need you to go dispel the genjutsu on as many Leaf ninja as possible. Assemble them and support the Jonin." Naruto commanded, as he stood straight. Shino looked at him.
"What about you, Naruto?" He asked. Naruto took off his shirt, revealing standard ANBU uniform. He put on his mask.
"My name is Fox." He said simply as he formed a hand seal.
"Shadow clone jutsu!" Immediately another clone appeared next to him.
"I'll leave this clone to help you. He will dispel when everyone has been woken up." Fox said, through the mask as he leapt down to join Genma.
"The odds are against you." Genma said as he stood next to the now present ANBU captain. Baki gritted his teeth. I just need to buy time. Baki thought.
"Actually, it appears you are the outnumbered one here." Baki smirked as 5 Sand and 5 Sound ninja dropped down to face Genma and Fox.

Sasuke grit his teeth as he chased after the retreating Sand siblings. Dammit! He thought. The odds were three to one. The one he'd fought, Gaara, must have been injured severely for them to just continue to retreat. He knew that if they turned, they'd probably be able to overpower him, Uchiha and all. But he was gaining on them. Suddenly the puppet wielder landed on a branch and turned around.
"I'll stop him Temari." He said and he unwound his puppet. Sasuke rolled his eyes. They were going to buy even more time. He activated his Sharingan, only to see a bunch of beetles swarm around beside him.
"Shino?" He said surprised.
"I'll take him. He is my Chunin exam opponent that I never got to fight anyway." Shino said. Sasuke nodded his thanks.
"I'll get that Gaara..." he said to himself as he sped away, knowing that Shino would be able to handle the puppet wielder. "And I'll kill him..." he whispered, unaware of the glowing curse mark slowly starting to spread.