Valentine's day...*

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! Hope you had a great day!

It's a special day, so...

*changed from sniggered (oops)

17

A little while later, Kiba groaned and finally awoke. He opened his eyes and rubbed them, wondering what on earth had happened. He could distinctly smell something that seemed to, for lack of a better descriptive, bug him (Pun intended). He sniffed* experimentally and recoiled, sitting up and almost gagging. He'd been sniffing Shino's legs. And then it registered. Somehow, they'd fallen asleep on the massive bed, with his head on Shino's legs. It made Kiba shiver involuntarily. He then noticed the weight of Shino's head. It was lying on his lap. His eyes bulged when he realised that Shino had been sleeping in his lap, of all places. And Shino was waking up. Oh no no no no... I'M NOT LIKE THAT! I LIKE GIRLS! PLEASE! Kiba frantically screamed in his mind as he removed Shino's head from his lap quickly, getting off the bed and getting dressed in record time. He failed the notice the slightly demonic laughter and a small poof as a shadow clone of a tiny Fox dispelled.

Across the hallway, Sasuke woke up to a pleasant smell of cherry blossoms. He snuggled into his pillow, hugging it tightly. Sasuke wasn't a morning person. And he slept with a giant pillow. That he normally hugged. And had his legs wrapped around. That had pink hair. Sasuke's eyes snapped open as he realised that none of that was ever true. His eyes met a very red and blushing Sakura, and her green eyes were looking straight at his. Sasuke moved to disentangle them both immediately, only to realise that someone had tied his hands and feet together. They were stuck.
"Oh my god..." Sasuke breathed out. "I can't believe this actually happened." He saw Sakura blush even more and look down at herself. His eyes followed her gaze and it was his turn to blush. Apparently someone had the indecency to, not only tie them up like this, but to strip them down to their undergarments.
"S-Sasuke, stop staring." He heard the stutter of Sakura's voice and he blushed. She's actually kinda cute... NO UCHIHA. UCHIHA DON'T THINK LIKE THAT! Sasuke immediately looked away. He resolved not to look at Sakura until whoever pulled this prank off decided to release them from it. His eyes met with a very amused looked Fox which dispelled with a poof of smoke.

Hinata woke up. She was very warm. It was in fact rather reminiscent of the times she'd woken up in the same bed with Naruto, back at the Hyuga compound. Not that it happened often. It was so familiar, that she forgot they weren't there. She traced his chest much like how she would do in Naruto's room back at the compound before he woke up. As she got lower, she realised with a jolt that he was fully naked. She tried to push herself out of Naruto's arms but she failed. Her face was grower redder and redder until finally, she couldn't take the sight anymore and fainted. Kurama's final shadow clone burst out laughing. He knew Hinata's reaction would be the funniest one. There was no doubt about it.

Naruto awoke a little while later, feeling fully refreshed, although the slight sting in his chest was still an indication that he wasn't fully recovered. He tried to stretch but realised that he couldn't. He was naked and he had been placed in a compromising and intimate position with Hinata snuggled right up against him. His hands and feet were tied together and Naruto immediately knew who it was.
"KURAMA!" He raged out loud as he saw the shadow clone pop up and start laughing.
"This has to be the best prank in the history of the Uzumaki clan pranksters." Kurama replied. Naruto glared at him.
"Let me out." He said. Kurama giggled. It seemed highly similar to the self proclaimed 'Super Pervert'. Naruto mentally facepalmed. He knew Jiraiya would be a bad influence. Kurama leapt onto the bed and let one of his nine tails slip in between Naruto and Hinata.
"W-what are you doing?" Naruto asked quickly. He had a fair idea but he didn't want this to be real.
"Oh you just look a little cold without any clothes on, if you know what I mean." Kurama snickered as he let his tail rub Naruto and Hinata's bodies.
"S-stop!" Naruto said, his face turning red. Kurama was causing certain reactions from the blond on purpose and Naruto knew it.
"Hinata!" Kurama yelled before Naruto could stop him and then he disappeared in a poof of smoke.