23

Before the story starts, I would like to say, that I've got a project that I'm working on next, after this story is finished.

"Hinata chan!" Naruto shouted as he entered the Hyuga compound. Hinata's head quickly jerked around, turning to look at him as he walked towards her. Her face was bright red and Naruto could see Hiashi looking at the two of them with something akin to amusement and excitement. Naruto shrugged. He had no idea what Hiashi was thinking or planning but he doubted it would concern him.
"Just remember, Hinata, that tonight is the full moon." Hiashi reminded her and she jumped, before Hiashi stood up and left. Hinata stuttered and blushed as Naruto walked up to her. He gave her a charming smile and brushed her hair back behind her ears.
"You look... especially cute today Hinata. What's up?" He asked. Hinata didn't say anything. Her face was redder than a tomato even though Naruto had no idea why. She usually wasn't like this. Even Kurama was intrigued and didn't make a sound from the back of Naruto's mind. It clearly had something to do with what Hiashi had told her, but what exactly was it? Naruto shrugged.
"Hey, Hinata chan, let's go on a date, ok?" He asked with a cheerful smile and she nodded, her heart fluttering in her chest. Naruto grabbed her hand and together, they walked to her room.
"I'm sure you want to change. I'll change into something more comfortable too." Naruto said, scratching his head nervously. They both parted and walked inside their rooms, both nervous and excited. Naruto didn't really have many different styles so he opted to just go for a navy blue shirt with long sleeves, and some long black pants. However, Hinata was simply wringing her hands in sheer nervousness, looking at all the different and new selections in her wardrobe, even though she was 100% sure that she didn't even buy any of them. She picked the violet dress that was hanging from the wardrobe. It looked pretty, and Hinata thought it would match her hairstyle.

-----FLASHBACK

"Hinata... did you know that tonight is the full moon?" Hiashi said as he ate breakfast with his daughter. Hinata jumped slightly. She was busy thinking about other things. Or mainly someone, but that's beside the point.
"No... I didn't know father." She replied. Hiashi gave her a smile.
"Did you know, that if you confess your love to Naruto in the purest form possible, under the light of a full moon, it's said that you will remain with your lover till the end of time..." Hiashi said, with a straight face. Hinata blushed red.
"What do you mean by 'purest form', father?" Hinata asked, clearly intrigued. Hiashi hid a grin. She was easy to fool, especially when it came to something concerning Naruto.
"Why... to become one together, of course." He said, thinking back to the lines in the book he was currently regurgitating from.
"What's... becoming one together mean?" Hinata asked. Hiashi hid another smile. Exactly like the book. 'Lord Jiraiya is without a doubt the most realistic writer in the world...' Hiashi thought.
"Well, it means to become one with each other, to join together in the throes of love, and to enjoy each other's pleasure with the greatest passion as you and Naruto complete each other and bare me a grandchild!" Hiashi said passionately, also regurgitating from the book. Hinata was completely red.
"O-oh... ok father..." she muttered strangely, as if her mind was already made up. She left the breakfast table and Hiashi looked down at the black book from which he was reading. Then he stopped. 'Hinata just recited every line the main female character said...' he thought. 'The beautiful, elegant yet shy purple haired Hidori is in love with the masculine, strong, courageous and brave blond haired Nadaki!?' He felt his eyes twitch extremely out of control. 'That pervert... NO WONDER HE NAMED IT ICHA ICHA PARADISE: N-H VERSION!' Hiashi screamed to himself as he stood up.
"Jiraiya... CURSE YOU JIRAIYA WHEN I FIND YOU! YOUR DEAD TO ME... and then I'll make you write me something... hehehe"

-----FLASHBACK ENDS

Hinata left her bedroom to see Naruto standing there waiting for her. They both blushed as they looked at each other.
"Let's go to dinner, shall we?" Naruto said and took her hand, the two of them walking out of the Hyuga compound and heading over to the restaurant that they had their first date at.